Pose and morph two models simultaneously in the scene.
Creating poses is super simple, just tap control point and drag a target limb with your mouse to the desired position! No more painstaking joint rotation.
Poser app comes with realistic looking 3D male and female models.
Art Model is also a powerful morph tool. Morphing system gives you the ability to create an unlimited range of unique models. You can transform your model from child to an adult, skinny to muscular or make it fat, pregnant, creature etc.
Besides full body morphs, you can also create individual morphs for specific body parts like chest / breast, arms, legs...
Now you can enrich the scene with props! You can add chairs, tables, weapons and geometry shapes to scene. You can also attach props directly to models hands. Props then follows hand movement.
Ideal poser app for character designing, as human drawing guide, for illustrations or storyboarding, or anyone who wants to focus on improving their drawing skills.
-Pose one or two realistic male and female models in same scene.
-Fast pose creation: Drag limbs to desired position.
-Morph system allows you to create unique models.
-Full body morphs and individual morphs for specific body parts.
-Add props to the scene. You can add chairs, tables, weapons and geometry shapes to scene.
-60 preset poses
-White and black skin colour
-Freely rotate the lights
-Save and load poses and morphs.
-Save poses and morphs as transparent image files to your Pictures -folder
Camera zoom (option 1): Scroll mouse wheel.
Camera zoom (option 2): Hold Left Alt + Right mouse button and move mouse up/down.
Rotate camera: Hold Left Alt + Left mouse button and move mouse around.
Pan camera: Hold Right mouse button and move mouse around.
Preview video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nJLjriFjVc
Lots of new features and improvements!
- You can now add props (chairs, tables, weapons, geometric shapes) to the scene
- Attach props to hands
- Creatures! You can now transform your model to creature. Five creature head morphs and morphs for hands and feet.
- 60 Preset poses
- Basic hair
- Dark skin color
- Save and load morphs only
- Added joint rotation for hips, chest and neck
- Rotate model freely. You can now make it lay down.
- New controls
- Camera position is included in save files.
Ratings and Reviews
Hardly responsive and wonky
I’m glad that it at least gets the job somewhat done but due to the hit-or-miss responsiveness of the interface and the awkward twisting from the 3d rotation it takes upwards of 20 or 30 minutes to do basic poses
Needs extensive work to be worth the price
Updated review of version 1.0:
This is a Unity engine-based program. It is awkward and limited with what it can do in terms of serving as a fully functional artist’s aid.
• Model has many rotation limits and does not allow for full posability. Mainly, the torso can only twist slightly to the left and right, and it also has bending limitations. It is as if the model is only meant to represent a human body of unimressive flexibility. This is currently the biggest drawback.
• Camera rotation does not allow for full 360º viws in every direction (top view stops short of true north)
• Camera can supposedly only zoom in/out with a scroll wheel (I do not use a mouse with a scroll wheel). Needs alternate/backup (and unlimited) zoom & pan camera controls built into the GUI. Some form of fisheye lens distortion would also be very valuable and greatly improve the worth/usability of this app.
On a positive note: I appreciate the anatomic terminlogy associated with the slider-control tools. The models look very good and the lighting controls are basic, but quite serviceable (single light source). The posing handles can be tough to command precisely by using the mouse, but the above-mentioned slider controls are not bad. Overall, I still cannot recommend the app at this price. I currently use a brilliant and revolutionary Unity Engine-based poser on my touch-based tablet (free download, with in-app purchases), but I will not mention its name here out of respect to this developer. I wish I could have been test-driven this app before committing to a purchase.
Not sure if I can use multiple models at once, as I ran out of patience in trying to learn the program.
I will keep this app installed for a while (after all, I paid enough for it) in hopes that the developer will address the above-mentioned issues and improve the user interface & model interaction. but I really don’t see myself launching this app very often.
Thank you for your review!
You can rotate the camera freely by holding left option/alt key and pressing left mouse button at the same time. Then just move your mouse to pan the camera around.
You can zoom in and out with the mouse scroll wheel.
You can find instructions on how to control camera in the "help menu" and it is written in the character selection screen. Its the first screen that appears when you open the program.
Hope this helps :)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.