• COMMAND the nascent Sylvani race
• EXPLORE the mysteries of the Eventide Isles
• RAID dragon lairs to collect eggs and train your own dragon
• SUMMON dozens of mythical heroes with powerful abilities
• CHOOSE from five mighty races to raise your army
• CONTROL hundreds of warriors on a breathtaking field of battle
• CHALLENGE your friends to thrilling real-time duels
• BUILD your stronghold and besiege the enemy
• DISCOVER a beautiful, hand-crafted continent
• DEFEAT evil bosses and loot unfathomable rewards
• CONQUER the six kingdoms and become Emperor of Nore
Automatic Subscription Renewal in Art of Conquest
• Subscription content: When you purchase an in-game subscription, you will gain access to the following subscription rewards:
1. Building Queue Limit +2
2. Upgrade Queue Limit +2
3. Free Rush +10 minutes
4. Shield Time +2 hours
• Subscription period: 1 month (monthly subscription)
• Subscription price: $1.99/month
• Payment: Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Cancellation: To cancel a subscription, on your device please go to Settings - iTunes & App Stores - Apple ID - View Apple ID - Subscriptions and turn off automatic renewal at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
• Renewal: Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the current period ends. Once the payment is processed, your in-game subscription will be extended for another month.
• Automatic Subscription Renewal service agreement:
• New Rakan Hero: Tok the Masked Maestro
• Plunder treasure from the underworld and battle with other commanders
• Other improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great game but
There is a lot of spam sales from fake players selling packages which whether true or not is out of control. Chinese players seem to have an advantage; possibly due to different pay tiers, often China gets lower cost tiers to help promote in the country. This would be okay if they kept different paying tiers on different servers. Also the game momentum tends to die after the server is about 2 months old as one team stands out more than the others and catching up is next to impossible so most players that want to be the best are forced into a new server to try again. I recommend making it more complicated to change kingdoms or give bonus to players for length of time in same kingdoms. Try to keep houses more balanced by putting a low cap on number of members. Maybe only allow the number of houses to equal the number of cities on the map; after that force players to join other houses. Have house leads votes for same as King, that way it becomes more fair for personnel to influence their houses votes. I also don’t like people being able to see how each house votes and then they jump into another kingdom and conquer cities in their own kingdom just to jump back afterwards after they have the most votes! Either keep votes hidden from others or shorten vote period so other can’t plan how to influence the vote. Overall great game; especially love the raise to power at start of servers; just wish you could keep the same interest the entire server life.
Would like to see
I have enjoyed this game for about 1 and 1/2 years. The game provides many hours of enjoyment each day. I have met many new friends as well. I do not have many complaints about AoC. While I make the statements below, I have to say I will enjoy many more years of game play on AoC.
One thing that could improve is the battles against dragons, golems or other large creatures. When attacking them you have to reduce the amount of Hit Points (HP) they have. This is shown by how many bars they loose. However, if you attack and they do not loose an entire bar then it is like that damage never happened. So... I think that if you take out 5.5 of 8 bars of HP in one attack then when the next attack begins the creature should only have 2.5 bars of HP instead of 3 bars.
The only other thing that I would like to see, and I am sure many others that play daily would agree, is a way to even out the amount of money English speaking players spend for items versus the amount Chinese players spend. For instance if a Chinese player spends the equivalent of $10 for items, an English speaking player has to spend $100 to get the same amount of items. This discrepancy really alienated many English speaking players because of the difficulty when they try to compete to win battles/events.
Amazing game but I have questions
I am really enjoying this game, but I have some questions. I think that the best way to progress through this game is to expand your army. And the best way to do that is by getting new heros. So that’s what I’m trying to do. First I tried to rank up but The next rank said that I had to either upgrade my castle to level 9 or move out of the capital. I don’t feel like upgrading my castle so I want to do the other thing. The problem is that I don’t know how to move out of the capital. Could you write back telling me how to do this? Thanks! My other question is about the void. I know that entering the void can get you more heros, which is what I want to do. But when I tried to enter it it said that my stronghold had to be level 9. But I don’t even know what my stronghold is. Could you tell me what this is if you write back? Thanks! So those are my 2 questions about art of conquest. I just want to say that this is on of the best games I’ve ever played and I would be really happy if you could write back answering my questions. I love this game and I highly recommend it. Keep up the good work!
Developer Response ,
Hi Commander, we are so glad you love our game, This is my answer for your question,first,if you want to move out of the capital,you need join a house, then find the city on the map that is occupied by that house, and then go in.secondly, actually The stronghold's level is the same as the level of castle,if you have any questions or suggestions, you can find us on our Facebook(Art of Conquest),It will be very appreciated.
- LilithGame Co., Ltd
- 741.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Indonesian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Lilith Games © 2013 - 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Bundle $4.99
- Bundle $19.99
- Bundle $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.