By Mapdiva, LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
A Design & Illustration App for Making Creative Vector Graphics.
• TopTenReviews GOLD AWARD for "best drawing program" (2013 & 2014)
• "handles certain tasks with a such finesse that pros will likely also be interested in checking it out…an ideal tool for new users." –MacWorld
• "Artboard is a good option." –Mac|Life
SUPER SMART DRAWING TOOLS
“Live” adjust all vector shapes, paths, and curves. Keep your attention where it belongs – on your drawing canvas.
LOCAL AND GLOBAL STYLES
Flexible style editor that really delivers. Global styles that cascade across multiple objects save time and effort; changes apply to many objects at once.
MORE POWERFUL STYLE EDITOR
Go way beyond simple stroke and fill styles of basic illustration software. Artboard’s Style Editor is used to create and edit awesomely expert “stacked” styles.
ROYALTY-FREE CLIP ART & STYLES
Includes over 1700 royalty-free graphic design clip art and graphic styles to customize and make your own.
PUBLICATION QUALITY GRAPHICS.
Unlike raster-based paint programs, vector drawings are composed of editable stacked objects and are infinitely scalable.
FREE DOWNLOADABLE RESOURCES.
Visit our website for evaluation copies, sample files, and more.
Contact us for fast, friendly support – http://www.mapdiva.com/mapdiva/contact-us/
(Sorry, we can't reply to comments left on the App Store)
************NOTABLE FEATURES OF ARTBOARD************
• OVER 20 SIMPLE AND DIRECT DRAWING TOOLS
• SMART OBJECTS – the most advanced smart objects let you modify shapes and paths directly with one tool - keep you focus where it belongs - on your drawing
• EXPERT 'STACKED' STYLES – time-saving, powerful combinations of style effects for your drawing objects -- use the Style Inspector to create gradients, tapered strokes, patterns, hatch fills, Core Image Effects, and more
• TEXT STYLES – create and re-use custom text styles
• PHOTO EDITING – simple and advanced crop, clip, and image effects
• OPEN & IMPORT – drag-and-drop from the Image Browser, TIFF, JPEG, GIF, image-EPS, PNG, image-PDF, PICT, and editable vector SVG 1.1; open Artboard and SVG 1.1 files
• DRAWING SETUP – set canvas size, drawing units (mm, cm, in, pts), background color, and graph paper
• FLEXIBLE DRAWING LAYERS – keep your drawing objects organized in layers and layer groups
• SAVE, PRINT & EXPORT – single page and “poster-tiled” printing; export to vector PDF (native AI file format); JPEG, PNG, and TIFF image formats (72 to 600-dpi); print and export your entire drawing or just selected objects!
• Linear & polar DUPLICATE
• Customizable GRAPH PAPER grids
• GEOMETRY PANEL - edit objects through numeric input
• DRAG & DROP SVG vector file import
• POWERFUL IMAGE EDITING - crop, clip and effects
• CLIP & COMBINE SHAPES – with Boolean operators
• TEMPLATES – choose standard layouts, fliers, invitations, signs, & business cards
• BEAUTIFULLY RENDERED TEXT – and text on path, + outline, shadow, & mask
• CONVERT TEXT – convert to shapes and paths for full creative control
• Pen tablet support
• Drag-and-drop between popular productivity apps
• Comprehensive documentation, online tutorials, and Help menu
• Optimized for OS X 10.10 "Yosemite"
• Full-screen viewing, resume, versions & autosave
• 64-bit native
• Enhanced for Retina display
What's New in Version 1.9.7
• Enhanced user forum; new website; new graphic design tutorials with sample files
• More appearance tweaks for Yosemite, including flatter icon
• Minor bug fixes
• Imported EPS images are now preserved as per PDF rather than being rasterized to TIFF format
• Default shape for the regular polygon and stamp tools is now a 5-pointed star, not a 10-sided polygon
Frequently crashes, freezes, a mess! Wish I could get a refund ASAP!!!