By Ambience Visuals LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Breathtaking Art for your TV. Stream thousands of works of art across nearly every genre, professionally curated into hundreds of themed galleries. Enjoy video art, paintings and photography, from classical masters like Degas and Van Gogh to contemporary innovators and emerging artists. Stunning artwork for nearly any setting, whether you’re hosting a dinner party or looking to set the perfect ambiance for your moment.
• Full-screen automated display, optimized for your HDTV with high-resolution clarity and vibrance.
• The largest selection of artworks of any Art for your TV app on Apple TV.
• New galleries and artwork are added weekly to the Artcast app, including exclusive collaborations with leading museums, artists and collections.
• Painting and photography galleries display individual works of art for 60 seconds before seamlessly transitioning into the next artwork, while video galleries feature continuous imagery.
Artcast is the leading provider of Art for your TV content, with more than 30,000 works of art and an unparalleled selection of video art, paintings and photography. Artcast brings the world’s museums, galleries and artists to your living room at the click of a button.
Elevate your environment with ever-changing artwork.
Free Galleries and Gallery Pass Information:
• Download Artcast and stream numerous galleries for FREE. No subscription required. Or subscribe to a Gallery Pass for unlimited access to the entire Artcast library of thousands of artworks.
• Gallery Pass is $4.99 per month and provides unlimited access to the more than 30,000 works of art available through Artcast.
• Gallery Pass auto-renews at the end of each month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal ($4.99) within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Gallery Pass is month-to-month - no long-term commitments.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Your subscription is processed completely through Apple — we do not collect or store any of your personal information.
What's New in Version 1.3.3
This Artcast update allows captions for Title/Artwork to be optionally set by Users when captions are available.
It also provides overall enhancements to User login and artwork display.