ArtHandler - Artist's Record Book
By Martin Walk
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
CATALOG YOUR ARTWORK
• Keep track of your artwork. Add metadata like artist, title, media, year, dimensions, duration (for time based pieces), location and price.
• Add as many images and PDFs as you like to each artwork. Preview them in ArtHandler and export them as needed.
• Easily find artworks via the search bar.
• ArtHandler automatically converts measurements from metric to imperial and vice versa.
• Add your personal notes to each artwork.
• Notes are a good place to add information about sales, references, crate sizes, press mentions, exhibition history, etc.
• ArtHandler creates captions from your artwork’s metadata.
• Copy captions with one click and paste them as needed to your emails, word processor, graphics editor or desktop publishing application.
SHARE YOUR ARTWORK
• Share your artwork via email, Twitter, Facebook, …
• ArtHandler utilises macOS’s Share extensions. As soon as a new suitable Share extension is added to your system, it is available within ArtHandler.
• Print images.
• Print artworks (image & caption)*.
* Printing artworks is available on macOS El Capitan and newer.
• Export your ArtHandler database as CSV or JSON file.
ArtHandler never prompts you for a review. We value your workflow too much to interrupt it. If you feel generous and have a couple of minutes, please leave a review. It makes a huge difference to us. Thank you in advance!
We love hearing from you! Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.6.7
ArtHandler 1.6.7 adds new sort options.
• Sorting: In addition to existing sort options, you can now sort your artworks by height, width, depth, duration, and currency & price.
If you like ArtHandler, we'd love it if you could take a moment and give it a nice review. It helps ArtHandler get noticed, which helps everyone in the long run.
If you have any questions about this update, send us an email: email@example.com