Arthur's Teacher Trouble
By Wanderful, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
• Winner of a MOM'S CHOICE Gold Award
• Winner of a PARENTS’ CHOICE Silver Honor Award
• Winner of the EDITOR'S CHOICE AWARD from Children's Technology Review
• A fully interactive storybook for young and emerging readers starring the PBS favorite: Arthur
"I am excited to see these engaging interactive versions of my books available to kids everywhere once again. Thanks Wanderful!”
- Marc Brown, Author of the Arthur series of books
"When Arthur attends his first day of school, he learns that Mr. Ratburn, his teacher, has a legendary reputation among the kids as being a very hard teacher. Arthur is dismayed because he has homework on the very first day. It just doesn't seem fair. And to make first-day matters worse, the principal shows off a big trophy as a reminder of the upcoming spell-a-thon. The very next day Mr. Ratburn announces to his class that there will be a spelling test on Friday and the winners will represent the class in the spell-a-thon. And, as Arthur has taught us for so many years, hard work and determination pay off.
This well-paced book formatted app is enhanced with just the right dose of touch-activated short animations. The narration, available in either Spanish or English, plays automatically and can be adjusted in the Settings so that the narration completes before any of the animations can be played. "
- Kristin Harris ©2013 Parents' Choice
Have you ever wished you could play inside a story and really interact with all the characters and words? Now you can! Arthur’s Teacher Trouble is an imaginative and interactive reading experience with fully animated content loved by children, parents and teachers alike.
Wanderful brings every page of this great Marc Brown story to life. Read and play along as Arthur learns to cope with his strict new teacher, Mr. Ratburn and compete in a school-wide Spelling Bee. Will he study hard for the competition? How will he do?
• Includes both English and Spanish with dynamic switching between the languages
• 24 animated pages
• 40 interactive spelling words, each fully animated to reinforce the word meaning
• Virtually every item on each page comes to life when tapped
• A hidden animated surprise on each page – see if you can find the paper airplane
• Multiple settings to customize the App for your child’s reading experience
• Two modes: “Read to Me” and the fully interactive “Let Me Play”
• Move between pages with swipe or with scrolling page navigation
• Parental tips to help you get the most out of this Wanderful interactive storybook
• Teacher resources include a 31 page overview of Wanderful Classroom Activities and a free preview of the Arthur's Teacher Trouble Classroom Activities guide
• The full 40 page Classroom Activities guide is available as an upgrade
Wanderful’s goal is to bring outstanding interactive storybooks to a new generation of children. We hope Arthur’s Teacher Trouble provides your family, children and students with hours of story play.
Arthur’s Teacher Trouble is written by Marc Brown. Over 65 Million Arthur books are in print and the Arthur TV show is the longest running children’s animated show in history.
Wanderful creates engaging interactive storybooks for children that are educational, fun, and above all safe and appropriate. Our apps:
• do not collect any information
• do not contain ads
• do contain in-app purchases
• do not have active links to websites or social networks
• do use analytics to improve our app experience but only in aggregate and never with
personally identifiable data
What's New in Version 1.5
Optimized for full 64-bit performance.
Fixed an iOS 11 specific issue with certain buttons and page scroller.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 12, 2017
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 200 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wanderful, Inc.
- © 2012, Wanderful, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Also Included In
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Upgrade$2.99