The English article system presents many problems for non-native speakers of English, particularly when they do not have an equivalent structure in their first language. Even after studying articles for years, many non-native speakers of English find it challenging to use articles, especially in formal academic writing in English.
This application will not only help you create your own sentences correctly but will also make it easier to improve your spoken English. Practicing Articles English Ultra will not only teach important grammar, but also give you a chance to read famous and interesting stories.
"English Articles: Ultra" has:
- a lot of interesting articles
- a lot of favorite books of famous authors
- a Course in English Theoretical Grammar
"English Articles: Ultra" application is useful for:
IELTS (The International English Language Testing System);
TOEFL iBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language);
TOEIC Test (Test of English for International Communication);
The GRE Tests (Graduate Record Examination);
HiSET Practice Exam (The High School Equivalency Test);
PTE (Pearson Test of English) (The Pearson Test of English Academic) (The Pearson Test of English General);
BEC Preliminary (Cambridge English: Business Preliminary);
ISE (Integrated Skills in English).
Customer satisfaction is incredibly important to us. If you have any questions or comments, please send us an email at email@example.com.
Don’t wait until the last minute to start studying, start learning English today!
- Nelly Latypova
- 16.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Fenls Education
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.