“This is one of the best speech-language therapy apps currently available in Spanish. My clients are familiar with the English version of Articulation Station Pro and are now able to work bilingually on speech sounds in both of their languages. A valuable tool for speech-language therapy!” - Georgia, MS, CCC-SLP
Learn how to pronounce and practice all the sounds in the Spanish language with 6 engaging articulation activities!
Created by certified Speech-Language Pathologists, Articulation Station Pro Español is a full featured articulation application to help children as well as adults learn to speak and pronounce their sounds more clearly.
High quality images represent target words to be practiced in 6 fun activities at the word, phrase, and sentence levels. Activities are to be practiced with the assistance of a Speech-Language Pathologist, teacher, or parent.
The 18 sound programs included are:
p, b, m, j (h), d, t, n, ñ, k, g, f, ch, ll (y), l, rr, r, s, vowels & diphthongs
Articulation Station Español offers:
• Quick tips for teaching each sound
• Over 1,000 target words
• Consistent number of target words throughout the app
• Beautiful high quality images
• Ability to add your own images
• Custom word lists
• Phonological processes
• Ability to shuffle multiple sounds
• Flashcard activity
• Matching activity
• Rotating phrases
• Over 1,000 Unique phrases
• 40 Rotating Sentences
• Over 1,000 Unique Sentences
• In-depth Scoring and data tracking
• Email words, phrases, and sentences for home practice
• Student profiles (photo, name, email, gender, age, notes)
• Multiple users for group sessions (Up to 6 students at one time!)
• Voice recording and playback feature for monitoring responses
WORD LEVEL ACTIVITIES
- Flashcards activity- These beautiful, real life images are attention grabbers! Children and adults will love swiping through them and therapists will love the consistent number of flashcards throughout the entire application. Voiced audio model included!
- Matching game -- This super fun matching game is a great way to keep children and adults engaged in the activity as they practice sounds in words. The medium level game play makes it appropriate for kids and adults of all ages.
PHRASE LEVEL ACTIVITIES
- Rotating phrases -- Spin the target word or spin the modifier word to produce lots of cute and silly word combinations. For example some rotating phrases from the /p/ sound program might be, “la paloma famosa,” or “el payaso pequeño.”
- Unique phrases -- Each unique phrase is 3-5 words in length making it a great next step after rotating phrases are mastered. As descriptive phrases, they provide a great opportunity for working on language goals as well. The unique phrase for the word “panda” in the in the initial position of the /p/ program is, “el panda gordo y grande”
SENTENCE LEVEL ACTIVITIES
- Rotating sentences -- In this activity the sentence stays the same while only the target word changes. For example the rotating sentence for the /p/ sound in the initial position is, “El perro del payaso quería más pez .” With a spin of the target word the next sentence might be, “El perro del payaso quería más pepino.” Each rotating sentence has picture prompts and multiple target words. So much fun!!
- Unique sentences -- These provide a great way for a child/adult to to get multiple productions of the target sound in one sentence. Examples of unique sentences from the initial p program are, “El panadero hace pan dos veces por día.” and “Paola pone un poco de pimienta en la pasta.”
Each target word in the app was chosen very carefully. Words were chosen that are common among dialects when possible but in the end articulation targets were prioritized over regional vocabulary differences.
We hope you enjoy using Articulation Station Pro Español. Please take a moment to review the app in the App Store so we can continue to improve it. Enjoy!
- Optimized for iOS 12!
- Other improvements and small bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This app is excellent!! My little ones LOVE it, the big kids enjoy it and we are able to use it for more than just articulation. It is great for teaching articles, for working on syllables, vocabulary, wh-questions related to the pictures, etc. The pictures are awesome, the layout is great and it is easy to use. And it keeps data!!!! Thank you Heidi!!
Great Tool for SLPs
As a monolingual English SLP working in the public schools, this tool has been extremely useful during therapy for students who are bilingual English-Spanish speakers. The graphics are excellent and the pictures are easy to manipulate on the iPad. It's a must have app for articulation therapy.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.