Created by certified Speech-Language Pathologists, Articulation Test Center has all the elements needed for testing English speaking children and adults of all ages (2 yrs. - adult).
Articulation Test Center is an articulation and phonology test developed as both an informal assessment and a measure to monitor progress in speech development. It was created to be used as a supplemental assessment in conjunction with standardized tests.
Articulation Test Center gives speech pathologists flexibility to test specific areas of speech. The speech sound norms, intelligibility measures and the age at which phonological processes are eliminated are reported in the results and are based on normative data available in the research. All research considered is cited in the app in the results section and in the generated email.
Articulation Test Center has two basic tests, the 'Screener' and the 'Full Test'. The Screener is for quickly screening student’s articulation skills based on age while the Full Test is a customizable test for assessing articulation and phonology proficiency.
**The Screener** lets you select the test based on the age of the child being tested and only sounds that are age appropriate will be presented for testing in the screener. This speeds up test administration time significantly. Not only are the sounds tested age appropriate but the number of stimulus images are age appropriate as well.
**The Full Test** has the flexibility of testing initial sounds, medial sounds, final sounds, initial blends, R sounds, vowels and creating a speech sample. You can test any combination of these options or test them all at once!
- Marking sound omissions, substitutions, distortions and phonological processes is a breeze!
- Add a speech sample with 3 beautiful, illustrated speech scenes to explore!
- Easy to interpret and informative test results in an instant including a full written report!
Testing Features Include:
- Test by age
- Test Initial, Medial and Final Sounds
- Test Vowels, Initial Blends and R sounds
- Mark sounds incorrect or approximate
- Mark sound omissions & substitutions & distortions
- Phonological processes can be marked automatically based on substitutions and omissions
- Reference information for processes & distortions
- Make and save audio recordings
- Add your own norms
- Take notes
- Add a Speech Sample
- Language prompts to facilitate conversation
- Rate intelligibility
- Add student profiles
- View all words tested
- Listen to recordings made
- Review sounds in error by age of development
- Review substitutions made
- Review phonological processes & distortions marked
- Listen to and transcribe speech samples
- Review written summary of results
- Add your own conclusions
- Recommendations based on age
- Email report for parents and student files
- Edit test results
Articulation Test Center makes identifying articulation delays and writing goals quicker and easier! The illustrated speech scenes can also be used for fluency and language samples.
The user friendly design, clear images, beautiful illustrations and informative results will truly make your test days brighter!
- Optimized for iOS 12!
- Other improvements and small bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
All In One
The best screening application I have ever used. It is functional, easy to use, and multidimensional. This is all you need! Nicely done, thank you Little Bee Speech!
Great tool for parents too
This quick screener was very easy to use. It helped me pinpoint quickly which areas to work on with my son. Thank you for creating such a tool and sharing not just within your professional community but with parents as well.
Just downloaded this app. Got 9 for free & I am on board for the full ride! Criterion score, intelligibility rating & detail performance. Reader friendly to teachers & parents. Did I mention quick & easy.
- Little Bee Speech
- 226.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Little Bee Speech
- In-App Purchases
- single use of this screener $0.99
- Five Tests $4.99
- Ten Tests $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.