There’s a monster on the loose and it’s destroying everything in its way! Save the day and help Artie to rebuild his world, using a very special magic pencil. In a land where basic shapes are the building blocks, children can be the hero whilst learning how simple triangles, squares and circles come together to create everything they see around them, from a butterfly to a building, and a car to an ice cream shop!
Artie’s Magic Pencil is an interactive learning adventure that teaches children the fundamentals of drawing to inspire them to get creative both on and off the screen! By matching up the dots and tracing the shapes, children will see lines and shapes come to life! With a fun story and delightful handcrafted animations, Artie’s Magic Pencil will help children learn the power of art and of helping others.
Kids can choose to play Artie’s Magic Pencil either by following the storyline through Artie’s world or by tapping the map in the top corner to return to, redraw and customize their favourite objects as many times as they wish.
- A fun, interactive, adventure story with a cast of funny characters
- Can be played as story or use the map to replay endlessly
- Helps children understand the basics of drawing and art
- Develops fine motor and graphic skills
- Teaches important lessons in altruism and empathy
- More than 25 different objects to draw
- Colorful, child-friendly illustrated world
- Handcrafted animations and a bespoke soundtrack
- Ideal for children aged 3-6
- Encourages creativity both on and off screen
- Extra downloadable drawing worksheets to print and enjoy at home.
At Minilab Studios, we make a simple pledge: to make fun and learning one and the same, through safe and playful digital experiences that stimulate children’s curiosity and creativity. Find out more at minilabstudios.com
Pay once & play forever - No in-app purchases - No third party advertising
Leave a review, your feedback is important to us!
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Doodling gets imaginations going—and this app has ours running wild. That’s one reason we’re so delighted by this adorable introduction to drawing. Tracing simple shapes to fill a storybook world encourages fine motor skills, and we think kids and parents will love sharing the excitement as each doodle comes to life.
Me being older than the age it's made for and still liking it is amazing. Or I'm just weird. XD But I love the focus on shapes! The art work is really cute and it has a tiny plot! I was able to get this free bc it was the free app of the week (which tells you it purty Gud) idk how much it actually is but I think it should be around erm 99 cents
Hi there, and thanks so much for this great review! We're happy to hear that a range of ages enjoy Artie's Magic Pencil!
Excellent introduction to drawing
AMP is a great intro for young kids to the basic concepts of drawing by using different shapes. I’m a graphic designer and was keen for my son to get an early start as an artist, this game uses a story game format to really engage kids while improving their motor skills. His favorite part is drawing the outhouse and the doggie. Another great game from Minilab studios!
Hi there, and thanks so much for the 5-star review! Glad to hear you and your son are finding Artie's adventures so useful.
- MINILAB LTD
- 295.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Minilab Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.