ArtikPix Levels Plus
By Expressive Solutions LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
"It's the best app with the most flexibility I have ever used for articulation.” Suzanne Berhow, SLP
“I absolutely adore the app! It is so clean and crisp, full of content and options!” Angie Gorz, Parent
“All in all, a great app. ArtikPix Levels Plus is well worth the cost.” Mary Huston, SLP
ArtikPix Levels is the next level articulation app! ArtikPix Levels has 3 engaging activities for students to produce their speech sounds at various levels as they swipe through flashcards, find matching pairs, and spin a wheel.
In ArtikPix Levels, students can practice at the word level in the Matching activity, and they can practice at the word, phrase, sentence, and paragraph levels in the Flashcards and Pick or Spin activities. During the 3 activities, students interact with real photos from 1 or more of the following 24 decks: b, ch, d, f, g, h, j, k, l, l-blends, m, n, p, r, r-blends, s, s-blends, sh, t, th, v, w, y, z.
ArtikPix Levels has 1,477 total cards across the 24 decks with an average of 62 cards per deck and 126 cards in the “r” deck. More astounding is each target has content for the word, phrase, sentence, and paragraph levels; this means there are nearly 1,500 words, 1,500 phrases, 1,500 sentences, and 1,500 paragraphs in the app!
The free version of ArtikPix Levels includes the “th” deck with in-app purchases to buy individual decks or all of the decks at once. The paid version of ArtikPix Levels Plus includes all 24 decks.
To achieve an individualized experience for your students in ArtikPix Levels, configure each student on the following features:
◦ My Decks: select the desired decks
◦ Customize My Decks: customize the decks by selecting/deselecting sound groups (e.g., initial s) and individual words
◦ Grammatical Levels: select word, phrase, sentence, or paragraph levels
◦ Syllable Length: choose 1, 2, 3, and/or 4+ syllables
◦ Matching Level: select Easy (3 pairs), Medium (6 pairs), or Hard (10 pairs)
Additionally, the following features are available for your students in the activities:
◦ Switch between students (up to 8 per activity) for individualized content and scoring
◦ Switch between the levels via tabs at the bottom of the activities
◦ Each target word is underlined in the phrase, sentence, and paragraph levels
◦ Pre-recorded professional audio for the word, phrase, and sentence levels. The paragraph level does not have audio, as it is intended as a reading task.
◦ Audio recording for audio feedback
◦ Video recording for visual feedback
◦ Take notes for each student and select prompt types (gestural, physical, verbal, visual) as necessary by tapping on a selected student
◦ Scoring for each sound group (e.g., final f) separated by independent and prompted responses
◦ Tallied data is automatically converted to percentage-based data
◦ Undo tallying mistakes by tapping the numbers at the bottom of flashcards or matching
◦ Save data in the app organized by student names, timestamps, sound group, and independent or prompted responses
◦ Export data to clipboard, email, and email as CSV
◦ Configurable options for audio (e.g., auto play and tap to play audio) and visual (e.g., hide matched cards)
◦ If you have purchased all of the pre-made content in the app, you can create your own custom cards using the camera, photos, or an Internet search.
What's New in Version 1.0.4
◦ Bing Image Search updated
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 23, 2017
- Version: 1.0.4
- Size: 423 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Expressive Solutions LLC
- © 2014-2017 Expressive Solutions LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.