By Expressive Solutions LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ArtikPix has several new features including video recording and underlining the target words at the sentence level!!!
ArtikPix is an engaging articulation app with flashcard and matching activities for children with speech sound delays. Among the many features in ArtikPIx, group scoring is available for collecting scores in flashcards on up to 4 children at a time. A group of students can collect data as they practice sounds in words and sentences.
Utilizing fun and modern graphics, ArtikPix is a free application offering "th, w, y, and h" decks with 20 additional decks available as In App Purchases: f, v, ch, sh, k, g, s, z, l, r, s-blends, r-blends, l-blends, p, b, m, n, t, d, j. ArtikPix has a total possible 24 decks with 40 cards each (113 cards in r deck, 1,033 total cards). The decks can be combined, selected for sound group (e.g., beginning th, er), then practiced in full-featured flashcard and matching activities. Features include recorded audio, voice recording, and scoring (aka data collection).
In the flashcard activity, the sound groups are ordered and configured for shuffling to individualize practice for children using the words alone and in sentences. The flashcards are then practiced in an easy-to-use flick album. In the matching activity, the words are randomized in easy (3 pairs), medium (6 pairs), and hard (10 pairs) levels. The matching activity is a fun way for children to practice their speech sounds while data is still collected.
The flashcard and matching activities include the following features:
• Group scoring in flashcards to collect data on up to 4 students at a time
• Combine card decks and specify ordering
• Choose sounds groups (e.g., beginning th, er) to practice
• Color coded cards
• Auto-play of audio recordings
• Tap-to-play audio
• Record your voice and play the recording (external mic/earphones with mic needed for
iPod touch prior to 4th generation)
• Collect data by tallying for specified sound groups (e.g., beginning th, er)
• Tallied data is automatically converted to percentage based data
• Undo tallying mistakes by tapping the numbers at the bottom of flashcards or matching
• Save data in the app organized by student names and timestamps
• Copy data to clipboard, email, and Google Spreadsheet
• Configurable options for app sounds (e.g., audio recordings) and visuals (e.g., hide
matched cards, unmatched card delay)
What's New in Version 2.51
- Updates for iOS 7
Nonresponsive to customers
I did an in App purchase to buy the entire Artikpik bundle. The download was incomplete and I now have only four of the entire bundle?!?!? I sent the request for the tech support and after a week I have NO REPLY!!!!! This is a customer satisfaction business ladies and gentlemen and if your app doesn't fully download EVERY TIME your backend developer has some explaining to do--- or they need to have an alternate download correction for when this happens.
Wont work on my iPhone. I click on the app and then the first page appears and then it disappears. Why?
Buyer beware! This app crashed and customer service has not responded despite repeated attempts on my part. I loved this app but do not recommend it based upon poor service!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 02, 2013
- Version: 2.51
- Size: 86.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Expressive Solutions LLC
- © 2010-2016 Expressive Solutions LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- s deck$2.99
- r deck$5.99
- All Decks$39.99
- s-blends deck$2.99
- l deck$2.99
- k deck$2.99
- sh deck$2.99
- r-blends deck$2.99
- f deck$2.99
- g deck$2.99