Streamline your music business. Manage multiple schedules, events and tour logistics. Automate ticket requests and guest lists. Track, analyze and report finances. Connect unlimited team members and data with just one tool. Anytime, anywhere, online or offline.
"Artist Growth is a game-changer for the industry."
- Jake LaGrone: Tour Manager for Jason Aldean
"Artist Growth makes our lives so much easier."
- Ken Levitan: Co-President at Vector Management
“Our productivity is now off the charts.”
- Chris Thomas: Manager at C3 Management
"Artist Growth is the hub for everything we do."
- Trey Wilson: Tour Manager for Jon Pardi
“Artist Growth is a needed tool to keep on top of everything while on the go.”
- Jon Romero: Director of Digital Marketing at Vector Management
Use the Artist Growth mobile app to view and manage:
- Daysheets, events and schedules
- Finances and deal info
- Contacts and guest lists
- Travel and hotel details
- Production files and more!
What is Artist Growth?
Founded in 2012, Artist Growth provides managers, labels, agents and artists with a proven, all-in-one platform for music business and tour management. Artist Growth is headquartered in Music City, Nashville, Tennessee.
• The roster calendar is now available! It can be accessed by choosing the "Calendar" tab or menu item without any artists selected. You can back out of an artist by using the back arrow above the artist's picture in the menu.
• You can now select and copy the text in your notes fields.
• When adding passengers to your travel items, you now have the option to prefill the form with your team members.
• Managing your guest list after viewing an event from the calendar or activity feed should now work correctly.
• Ticket scaling items that have no price or quantity will no longer cause the Deal Info tab to crash.
• We resolved an issue that could cause the finances tab to crash with a black or white screen.
• Links that are entered into notes fields should now do what you expect when tapped.
• We've resolved an issue that caused taps to be off target after logging in on iOS 12.
Ratings and Reviews
Just another app
Every time the app has an update something stops working
This time you can’t click on anything,maps,phone numbers maybe they shouldn’t update things until they know for sure it’s going to work
The greatest music app to date!
I've been longing for this wonderful company to launch its first ever mobile app! So far so AMAZING!
Very easy to edit events and all info become effective immediately online on both mobile and all other devices. Their customer service couldn't be better even if they tried. I would be lost without Artist Growth!
Love this app/idea!
I've been in a band for eight years and managing all of our admin stuff has never been easier! Anything from our calendar, tracking Merch, expenses or projections - this app has made my life so much simpler. I would recommend this app to anyone that either manages a band/bands or is running all operations on their own!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.