By NEAL AMBROSE-SMITH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Artist Ideas is Mobile Interactive Art Education Tool that can be used in the classroom as part of the curriculum. These ideas will inspire you and your students:
• Select a new Artist Idea (pink button) to include in the lesson plans for the week.
• Use the flow chart (orange button) for a discussion on how Artist Ideas connect, feed and work together.
• Have your students search on their iPads for an Artist Idea (pink button) that corresponds to an assignment.
• You may also select an Artist Idea at random (blue button) from your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch during critique time. Random ideas are a wonderful tool for in-depth class discussions.
• Apply a random Artist Idea (blue button) to a students work for a lift of confidence.
• Overcome writer’s (Artist's) block with a random Artist Idea from your Apple Watch.
• Discuss and create new Artist Ideas with your class.
What's New in Version 3.1
Now you can shake your iPhone or iPad for a new random idea. When using the Random function, shake is active. Don't let artist's block keep you from painting, twist your wrist and your Apple Watch will generate a new random idea in glances mode.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 07, 2016
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 9.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: NEAL AMBROSE-SMITH
- © copyright neal ambrose-smith 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.