Perfect your skills! Artists Magazine is a leading resource for artists who work with oils, watercolor, acrylic and pens and ink. This magazine offers practical, step-by-step instruction in all major mediums, how-to help for improving skills and mastering techniques and tips on showing and selling artwork. Artists of all skill levels will appreciate a subscription!
Artists Magazine Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD $6.99*
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 6.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 23.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
No access to subscription
App shows thumbnail of current issue with a choice of paying $6.99 or subscribing. I am subscribed and when I touch subscribe the app confirms my subscription. However it provides no access to the issue I have subscribed to. This is a real problem. Provide the promised subscription access or a refund. Get your act together.
Just an order site for mag
Don't waste storage. Just app where you can order individual copies.
Third Party Support
If you’ve enjoyed Artists Magazine by being able to download a proper, scrollable issue, then do not use this app. Not only is it clunky to use, the fun of being able to intuitively read like a normal digital issue, is sorely lacking. When called Artists Magazine to get technical support, all they could do is direct me to an email address for mazdigital.com. Between all the subscription options out there, maybe Corporate should approach the Big Boy subscription service with Texture. All my subscriptions are there, just not any of F+W publications
- F Plus W Media, Inc.
- 65.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 F+W Media, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- The Artist's Magazine Subscription $23.99
- January/February 2014 $6.99
- The Artist’s Magazine $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.