NY Times: "As an unskilled and untalented artist, I was able to achieve the best results from a program called Artist's Touch"
Artist's Touch is a powerful natural-media paint app with a unique "photo-paint" algorithm that allows anyone, regardless of skill, to paint like a master using photos from their iOS library.
• Macworld.com: "Even if you've never painted a day in your life, you can count on producing beautiful works of art in no time with the help of Artist's Touch"
• CNET: Five favorite iPhone photo apps
• TopTenREVIEWS.com: Top Ten Photography App
• 148apps.com: "Feeling artistic? [Artist's Touch] can help you work on becoming the digital equivalent of Van Gogh. Though you’ll still never hear the end of it about all that money dad spent on art school."
• NewLaunches.com: If you thought that the iSteam App was cool, wait until you see the new Artist's Touch app.
• Paint in Realistic Media
– Oil paint
– Finger paint
– Pen and Ink
• Paint on Realistic Paper Textures
– Cracked Paint
– Rough Paper
• Brush splatter -- create painting 5x faster than before!
• Photo Paint Tinting -- create amazing artistic effects from your photos by tinting them as you paint in any medium like oil, watercolor, etc.
• Completely redesigned and streamlined user interface with multi-touch pinch to zoom while painting
More features coming up in our FREE update... stay tuned!
For questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Support for new 11" and 12.9" iPad Pros
Support for Apple Pencil 2
Ratings and Reviews
One of the early photo apps and one of the most unique. It’s pivotal to my fine art photography and enables me to do amazing things that no other app can approximate. It was “down” for a while—I’m really glad that Artamata decided to reinvest in it and make it even better than before.
Doesn’t work at all. No matter what I select, it crashes back to the home screen. I am up to date on the iOS and I’m using an iPad Pro. I’d like my money back. DON’T buy this app.
As soon as I try to paint, it crashes. Every time with every photo.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.