ArtLoupe is a publishing, discovery and sales tool for creators and lovers of fine art. Browse, discover, buy, publish, share and sell original art via robust search features, social sharing, publishing and syndication capabilities. Simply put, ArtLoupe connects fine artists and art lovers, and it does this in ways that are convenient and fun.
ArtLoupe helps you:
● Shop for and buy original artworks fitting style, medium, size and content preferences
● Virtualize artworks in an intended environment
● Buy from local artists through location-based searches
● Follow and shop for original art from your favorite artists
● Like, comment on and share artworks
● Send and receive direct messages to artists and other ArtLoupe users
● Buy and sell artworks securely using industry-leading payment processor PayPal
● Enjoy convenient, reliable shipping and package tracking and hands-on sales support
● Quickly and easily shop and sell artworks on the go
● Manage an artwork portfolio
● Save time by syndicating artwork postings to social media and marketplaces such as Facebook, Etsy, Twitter, eBay, Pinterest, Google+ and more
ArtLoupe makes the artist/patron connection simple, straightforward and convenient, and helps artists gain exposure and sell fine artworks while streamlining their workflow (less time spent promoting your artwork means more time for making it!) ArtLoupe is a 24/7 art fair in the palm of your hand!
ArtLoupe is free to download and use. There are no “lite” or “pro” versions of the app; all features come fully enabled and free to use. Creating a user profile is free. Posting artwork is free. Virtualization tools, portfolio management, social sharing and syndication features are all free. ArtLoupe charges sellers a 10% commission fee on artworks sold. In this way, ArtLoupe’s success is linked to the success of the artists and art lovers it exists to serve.
ArtLoupe is a for-profit social enterprise of Art Saint Louis, a nonprofit organization seeking to empower today’s fine artists and enrich a growing audience of smartphone users. We hope you’ll share our enthusiasm for this dream and enjoy being part of the ArtLoupe community!
•New home page layout - Follow your favorite artists and discover their latest uploaded art. And view recommended artworks from leading ArtLoupe artists!
•Twitter syndication fix
•Other bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Unique online art market
ArtLoupe is a unique tool for artists. I've tried other apps that let me list and sell my work, but ArtLoupe is much more artist-friendly - shipping support (pre-paid labels, tracking numbers), free syndication (I can tweet my work with one click), and freedom to edit my listings and change my prices any time. ArtLoupe allows for work that is not for sale, so artists can create a portfolio in the app.
Browsing artwork is fun and convenient. I check "Recently Added" often to see what's new. So far I see a wide range in price, size and media - mostly 2D.
Purchasing is easy too. I bought an artwork and input my PayPal info. The charge went through without a problem. The artwork was at my door 3 days later via FedEx Ground.
Return policy is generous - get 100% of artwork price back, and forfeit just the shipping/support fee.
Very Nice App
I have been enjoying this app since very early on. As an artist, I appreciate the ability to have my work available to a wide slice of the public, at their convenience, and at no cost to me. It is easy to use, and while I'm not generally in favor of people trying to buy art from a 'phone-sized screen image', this is without question the most ubiquitous device in the hands of most people. The more image exposure for me, in whatever form people wish, is a good thing, and ArtLoupe is excellent for that!
Artloupe a must have for artists and art lovers.
The app is easy to use and navigate. Getting your art before the eyes of art lovers with Artloupe is convenient and fun! The support team is very responsive and helpful with any questions. Truly a must have for any serious artist wanting to sell their art.
- ART ST. LOUIS
- 31.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2014 Art St. Louis
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.