ArtNET Guru allows you to play your laser shows using your phone. You can even play it synchronized to your music from your iTunes library. Generally, once you create the laser show in “big” creation software, you just have to export it to SD card and bring only your mobile phone and laser to the venue to be able to play the show. ArtNET Guru allows you to change settings like position, size, rotation or brightness for every laser show from your SD card separately. You can also read preview images for the content from the SD card, so the preview images will always be actual. One of our clients also uses it for live laser shows. He brings his iPad and once the laser setup is complete, he gives his iPad to his client and lets the client do his own laser shows. The client loves it!
With ArtNET Guru you can:
- Control Moncha laser controller using your iPhone or iPad
- Switch between the laser effects and laser shows stored on Moncha.NET SD card
- Change draw settings of every effect or show separately
- Save all your settings, even to the cloud, so you can use your configuration with multiple Apple devices
- Download and use any of your settings from server
- To current version of ArtNet Guru download newest "Moncha.NET SD-card" from http://www.showtacle.com/products/artnet
- Added Live Settings - users now can change settings that will apply to all configurations and quickly change them
- Update preview image for one configuration - users do not have to update all configurations at once but also one by one
- Iphone X compatibility
- Added numbers to configurations
- Resized dialog windows
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.