As New England’s premier culture magazine, artscope brings you current previews and review of the region’s gallery and museum exhibitions plus artist, gallery and arts organization profiles in print, digital and online format, all brought together through our recently launched mobile formats, available for download in the Apple app store.
Artscope strives to make art an accessible medium by which its readers can develop a comprehensive and interactive appreciation of the arts. Artscope covers artists, galleries and museums in the New England region, enthusiastically encouraging its readers to understand the work exhibited and to actively participate in the region’s arts community.
Artscope aims to inform and entertain with a consistent standard for high quality content and production while working to increase the visibility of artists from New England, the nation and across nations at New England venues and beyond in the hope of expanding the New England arts community and its marketability, sales potential and visitor numbers. Our committed editorial team and talented group of writers, photographers, arts associates and graphic and web designers have set the bar high for artscope to serve its readers, advertisers and the arts community at large through performance and aesthetics. Artscope is available at hundreds of museum, gallery, college, university and educational locations throughout New England.
In addition to regular features:
- Explore interactive images and special elements
- Read each edition especially designedfor the tablet in a dynamic, on-the-go format
- Receive new issues instantly as they become available on the Newsstand and in circulation
- Get a free 30-day trial with your subscription
Annual 12 month subscription (6 issues): $15.99
Single Issue: $2.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of your purchase.
Updated for iOS 11
- Boston Publishing House LLC
- 19.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Boston Publishing House LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Subscription $15.99
- March/April 2016 $2.99
- May/June 2016 $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.