THE ARTSCROLL DIGITAL LIBRARY / WASSERMAN DIGITAL INITIATIVE featuring the:
- Schottenstein English Talmud
- Schottenstein Hebrew Talmud
- The Wasserman Smart Siddur
- The Jaffa Hebrew English Tanach
- The Kleinman Kitzur Shulchan Aruch
- The Jaffa Mesillas Yesharim
- The Kleinman Daily Dose Series
- The Friedberg Reference Rambam
- and dozens of Ebooks
A revolutionary new way to study and pray!
New features like Page-syncing, Place-tracking, Floating-translation, Quick-scroll, re-sizable text, automatic-delivery, subscriptions – will transform your learning experience!
Features have been added for all levels of Talmud students from beginner to expert.
* Learn anywhere! Even without being connected to the internet for daily use
* Automatically get samples of The Siddur, Tanach, Kitzur and current Daf Yomi Tractate when you install this FREE app.
MULTIPLE VIEW OPTIONS
* Study in the same familiar format as the printed edition
* Full Screen Translation or Vilna Page Layout
* Split Screen Translation and Vilna View
* New English-Only Translation View
* New Hebrew-Only Schottenstein View
* Reflowable Vilna Page with Rashi and Tosafos in block letters
* Dynamic Grey Bar shows you the section being translated
* Innovative Place Tracking – shows you the exact place on the facing page – so you will never lose your place, and you will immediately know where you are up to
* The new Hybrid page will allow you to study directly on the classic Vilna page – with popups that can be configured to show you the translation, notes, and commentaries without leaving the Vilna page!
* Resize the text to 250% and Zoom in on the Vilna page
* BUY A COMPLETE VOLUME
* BUY A SINGLE DAF
* BUY THE 73 VOLUME SET
* DAF YOMI SUBSCRIPTION – sign up to get automatic access to a month's worth of Daf Yomi content and have those pages automatically added permanently to your library!
- Subscription automatically renews every month. No need to go back to the store!
- The Daf Yomi content is downloaded automatically when you launch the app and are connected to a network - Only $9.99 a month - this not a rental - this is a now purchase.
ENHANCEMENTS TO THE CLASSIC VILNA PAGE
* Click on any phrase and the corresponding Rashi, Tosafos, Mosaf Rashi, Ein Mishpat, Masores Hashas and more will instantly highlight
* Click on a Rashi and other commentaries/annotations and it will highlight the corresponding place within the Vilna text
* Popovers can be configured to show you all the Rashi, Tosafos, and Mosaf Rashi, Ein Mishpat, Mesores Hashas, etc. that are related to that phrase
* Color Coding and statment breakdown of the Vilna Page create a visual map of the logical flow of the page.
* Looks just like the printed book
* Statement types – now you can show if each section is a Statement, Question, Answer, Inquiry or Proof.
* For the best experience we recommend an iPad 2 or the New iPad due to the intense processing requirements for the interactive Vilna page
* The entire Talmud when complete will fit in under 3 Gb so any device will work
* An Apple ID is required to get additional content
* Downloads and Automatic updates require an active wi-fi or cellular data connection
DAF YOMI SUBSCRIPTION NOTES
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same $9.99 price
- Subscriptions may be managed by you, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Terms of Service:
iPhone X support
Ratings and Reviews
It’s buggy... but
It keeps autoscrolling to end of tractate but should not if you are coming from the introduction. Sefaria is free without the glitches, I paid over $600 for Babylonia then a 300 iPhone to read it on yet it’s buggy. Nevertheless, the ArtScroll version has helpers that make it better than Sefaria, so ArtScroll continues to be my preference.
Hi! Please reach out to our support team at 1800-637-6724 ext. 447, and we can help you resolve this!
Great design but could be faster
This is the best siddur app I've used and I'm glad I "splurged" to buy it to replace my free ones, but it takes a long time to load every time I open it and the scrolling is very choppy, making a bit challenging to follow when I'm reading longer sections. Anything to speed it up would be appreciated (iPhone 6 user).
Wonderful App that will only get better.
As a Baal Teshuva, I plan to use the iPad version of the Artscroll Talmud for Daf Yomi. It is a wonderful App that will only get better with each update. I have used the Rusty Brick Siddur since it first came out for the iPhone I have been impressed how they have continually improved the Siddur. I expect this will be the same for the Artscroll Talmud.
With iPad version I can study Gamara anywhere, on the way to work, at the office during lunch, at home or at Shul. I highly recommend this App. For all the technology advances that Rusty Brick and Artscroll included in the App, I feel the price is reasonable.
The Notes section both as a Window and below the English/Hebrew text is unstable and buggy. It skips around. It is difficult to recall the note after it leaves the screen. The Notes feature needs work.
- Mesorah Publications
- 66.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Hebrew
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Mesorah Publications, Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Schottenstein Talmud Digital English Monthly Daf Yomi Subscription $9.99
- ArtScroll Smart Siddur Wasserman Edition $9.99
- Talmud English #01 Berachos 1 Digital Ed. $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.