Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Artsonia is the world's largest student art museum, showcasing millions of kids artwork online at www.artsonia.com.
TEACHERS: This app enables teachers to take photos of their student artwork and upload it to their online art gallery on Artsonia.com. Teachers can also view and update their student roster and school exhibits. This is a free educational service, and teachers must visit Artsonia.com to first create an account to login and create their school gallery. Join the thousands of art teachers using our service today!
PARENTS: No more worrying about throwing away your child's artwork. Publish it into a permanent archive of your child's artwork on this free kids online art museum. This app enables parents to take photos of their child's artwork and upload it to their child's online art gallery on Artsonia.com. Once the artwork is published on Artsonia, child artists can enter contests, family members can leave comments for the artist and order keepsakes with their child's artwork on it. Prior to using this app, parents must create an account at www.artsonia.com.
STUDENTS: Students can photograph and upload their own artwork directly in the classroom, under the supervision of a teacher participating in Artsonia.
What's New in Version 4.7.5
* new "black and white" image adjustment option removes any discolorations from black-and-white artwork (for instance, bad lighting can sometimes render a yellow cast to artwork images)
* added new "Pre-Kindergarten 3" and "Pre-Kindergarten 4" grade options
* fixed an issue where the image was not properly rotated after taking a photo with the device in "landscape" orientation
* teachers can now import photos from the camera roll when using "quick mode" publishing
* removed the "permission" setting on roster students (permission to display the student artwork in the public gallery is now only given when a parent registers)
* students can now view teacher feedback in classroom mode
* network test option to help when there are issues connecting to our server (for instance, in a school environment with firewalls, proxies or other filters)
* additional help links on certain screens to help new users
* other miscellaneous improvements
Crashes a lot
I'm not sure what's happened in the last month, but the app crashes at least once each time I go to upload artwork. It takes me almost double the amount of time to upload art because of this.