ArtStudio - Draw and Paint
By Lucky Clan
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
ArtStudio is the most comprehensive, sketching, painting and photo editing tool in the App Store. Completely re-designed from the ground up the new ArtStudio features a beautiful new user interface and a powerful new graphics engine to make creating works of art faster, easier, and more fun! Using advanced drawing algorithms this is the fastest and most precise version of ArtStudio to date.
See the video:
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/lucky_clan
Follow us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LuckyClanApps
"It doesn’t matter whether you’re a skilled artist or a newbie; ArtStudio is for you."
"This is what PhotoShop Mobile wishes it had been."
- flexible canvas size, max: 3024x4032(iPhone 6s), 3264x2448(iPhone 5/5s/6), 2592×1936 (iPhone 4s, iPhone 4), 2048×1536 (iPhone 3gs)
- 16 tools: select, pencil, wet paintbrush, dry paintbrush, spray, dots, eraser, smudge, bucket fill, gradient, text, clone, heal, blur/sharpen, dodge/burn, eyedropper
- 450 HIGH QUALITY BRUSHES (150 free, 300 paid) divided into 30 groups
- custom brushes, max size: 500x500px
- select tool: rect/ellipse/lasso/magic wand/by color, add/sub/intersect, contract/expand/round corners/border/...
- text tool: over 150 system fonts, support of external TTF fonts (just upload .ttf file in iTunes using File Sharing), special text layer to easy edit text
- favorites list to quickly access user's favorite brush settings
- fully customizable stroke settings: blur, flip, size, opacity, spacing, fadeout, squeeze, angle, speed-size, speed-opacity, random flip, scatter, jitter-spacing, jitter-angle, jitter-size, jitter-squeeze, jitter-opacity, jitter-hue, jitter-saturation, jitter-lightness
- symmetric drawing
- guidelines, grid
- shapes: lines, rectangles, ellipses, polygons (open, closed)
- layer options: add, duplicate, merge down/visible, delete, lock alpha, show/hide, link, name, reorder, opacity, blending modes
- layer masks
- layer/selection transformations: move/scale/rotate with multi-touch, flip, rotate left/right, fill/erase
- distort (skew, perspective etc)
- 21 layer blending modes: normal, multiply, add, difference, screen, overlay, hue, saturation, color, value, ...
- import from 'Camera Roll', camera, iTunes, clipboard
- export as JPG/PNG/PSD to 'Camera Roll', email, clipboard, iTunes
- multi-touch navigation with unlimited zoom
- undo/redo with almost infinite number of steps
- image resize (none, bilinear, bicubic, lanczos interpolations) , change canvas size, crop
- 40 filters: gaussian/motion/radial blur, sharpen, unsharp mask, add noise, render clouds, edge detect, border/vignette and more
- Elastify filter used to make incredible distortions
- adjustments: brightness/contrast/exposure, hue/saturation/lightness, color balance, temperature, shadows/highlights, CURVES, auto contrast/colors/white balance and more
- video tutorials
## IPAD VERSION AVAILABLE IN APP STORE ##
What's New in Version 5.95
- iOS 11 compatibility
Tool That Copies Color
I wrote this for another reviewer, but I do not see his/her review anymore. I believe the Tool That Copies the Exact Color is the EYEDROPPER, of which there is one inside the app. You can find it by scrolling all the way down the left toolbar which also contains the pencil, the brush, the bucket, and several other tools. Then long-press on a color and the eyedropper picks up that color. You will see the picked-up color on the other toolbar - the toolbar with the colors. The picked-up color will show on the top square. Also there is a User's Manual which you can download from the website right on your iPad or phone. Just tap on "ArtStudio" on the top toolbar at your left. Then look 4 spaces down and you will see the User's Manual. Tap on that and it will take you to the website. From there you can "open in iBooks" if you like and save the User's Manual in iBooks for future reference. I hope that helped. - I wrote a review back on December 19, 2015 and here it is: I have had and used this app for several years. It's my app for creating just about anything I choose. I have used it to create cartoon characters, backgrounds, text, photo editing; with filters and distortion, and more. It's indispensable! I only wish I can go out and buy an iPad Pro or something greater than my old iPad. Ooooh, I would also love an Apple Pencil. Are you listening Santa?
Great App for Artists and Photo Editing
I have been using this app for years and if you have a background in graphic arts this is the closest thing you will get to a mobile photoshop. Great quality , and photo editing is hard to beat in terms of realistic effects. Wish you could simultaneously do more than 6 layers, but other than that a great app.
This is probably the best art app there is and I’m very happy with it, but one thing I really wish this app had as a feature, is different paint brushes with different textures, I know this app has something similar to that, but what I’m taking about is the actual different paint brushes and easily accessibility if them, other than that, I cannot complain.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 23, 2017
- Version: 5.95
- Size: 38.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sylwester Los
- © Lucky Clan 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Brush Pack$2.99