ArtStudio - Draw and Paint LITE
By Lucky Clan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ArtStudio is the most comprehensive, sketching, painting and photo editing tool in the App Store. Completely re-designed from the ground up the new ArtStudio features a beautiful new user interface and a powerful new graphics engine to make creating works of art faster, easier, and more fun! Using advanced drawing algorithms this is the fastest and most precise version of ArtStudio to date.
See the video:
"It doesn’t matter whether you’re a skilled artist or a newbie; ArtStudio is for you."
"This is what PhotoShop Mobile wishes it had been."
If you like this free version, please consider buying the full version with bigger canvas size, save/load layered project in internal gallery, export in PNG or PSD format, more import/export options, custom brushes, more layers.
- iPhone 5 fully supported
- canvas size: 320x480, 320x568 (iPhone 5)
- 16 tools: select, pencil, wet paintbrush, dry paintbrush, spray, dots, eraser, smudge, bucket fill, gradient, text, clone, heal, blur/sharpen, dodge/burn, eyedropper
- 150 HIGH QUALITY BRUSHES
- select tool: rect/ellipse/lasso/magic wand/by color, add/sub/intersect, contract/expand/round corners/border/...
- text tool: over 150 system fonts, special text layer to easy edit text
- favorites list to quickly access user's favorite brush settings
- fully customizable stroke settings: blur, flip, size, opacity, spacing, fadeout, squeeze, angle, speed-size, speed-opacity, random flip, scatter, jitter-spacing, jitter-angle, jitter-size, jitter-squeeze, jitter-opacity, jitter-hue, jitter-saturation, jitter-lightness
- support for bluetooth styluses
- symmetric drawing
- guidelines, grid
- shapes: lines, rectangles, ellipses, polygons (open, closed)
- layer options: add, duplicate, merge down/visible, delete, lock alpha, show/hide, link, name, reorder, opacity, blending modes
- layer masks
- layer/selection transformations: move/scale/rotate with multi-touch, flip, rotate left/right, fill/erase
- distort (skew, perspective etc)
- 21 layer blending modes: normal, multiply, add, difference, screen, overlay, hue, saturation, color, value, ...
- import from 'Camera Roll'
- export to 'Camera Roll'
- multi-touch navigation with unlimited zoom
- undo/redo with almost infinite number of steps
- image resize (none, bilinear, bicubic, lanczos interpolations) , change canvas size, crop
- 40 filters: gaussian/motion/radial blur, sharpen, unsharp mask, add noise, render clouds, edge detect, border/vignette and more
- ELASTIFY filter used to make incredible distortions
- adjustments: brightness/contrast/exposure, hue/saturation/lightness, color balance, temperature, shadows/highlights, CURVES, auto contrast/colors/white balance and more
- video tutorials
## IPAD VERSION AVAILABLE IN APP STORE ##
What's New in Version 5.94
- improved iOS 9 compatibility
- few other bug fixes
* We are working on new ArtStudio for iOS and OSX. Please follow us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LuckyClanApps or twitter: https://twitter.com/lucky_clan to keep up with new ArtStudio progress.
Does exactly what I needed!
I JUST started using it and it wants my feedback, so: We couldn't get 1 year old to stick hands & feet into paint to use the prints on paper. We were able to get a quick pic, though! I was looking for an app that could convert these pics to LOOK like painted hands & feet and this app's doing it! I'm barely familiar with it and have figured out how to use the various brushes/methods of application and some other basics. It allows you to flip the image horizontally & vertically, so I'm doing this for each hand & foot in diff colors and I will have enough saved to create my project! It will look real, but it will be better than if the 1 year old cooperated since I can tweak it!
I think the app is great overall,definitely better than anything else I've seen on the App Store so far, but I would like it if you included a few things, such as the ability to draw one half of a figure, and flipping it over so the drawing is symmetrical. As well as a way to be drawing multiple things at the same time, as in having one drawing to work on and more that you can just scroll back to to finish up. Also, please include more room to save colors in, I hate having to press and hold on one color just because I don't have enough room for it and other important colors. This would definitely improve the app! (Also, sorry if this has already been added in the newest update, I'm writing this as the app is updating)
Amazing! (minus export and gradient)
I usually would give 5 stars, because it is a wonderful app, but i was really disappointed by the export.
When you export something, it blurs it. I was using it for a pixel work, but when using it that small when i exported it it was just a blob. Also it makes the transparency white. Also the gradient tool, its very simple and i like ones where you can gradient through more colors. It hoes from your current color to white or transparency, you cant have it go through a whole rainbow.
This is for the lite version, I have yet to buy the full version.
Other than that, it's really a great app. I love the zoom tool, you can zoom in really far. As in 2 million percent, which i discovered is the max. Also, the select tool is usefull as is the color picker. My favorite has to be the pencil though, because you can choose a smooth edge or pixelated edge, and you can set seperate entrance and exit widths.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 21, 2015
- Version: 5.94
- Size: 36.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sylwester Los
- © Lucky Clan 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.