ArtStudio - draw, paint, sketch, edit, filters, photo editor LITE
By Lucky Clan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ArtStudio is the most comprehensive, sketching, painting and photo editing tool in the App Store. Completely re-designed from the ground up the new ArtStudio features a beautiful new user interface and a powerful new graphics engine to make creating works of art faster, easier, and more fun! Using advanced drawing algorithms this is the fastest and most precise version of ArtStudio to date.
See the video:
"It doesn’t matter whether you’re a skilled artist or a newbie; ArtStudio is for you."
"This is what PhotoShop Mobile wishes it had been."
If you like this free version, please consider buying the full version with bigger canvas size, save/load layered project in internal gallery, export in PNG or PSD format, more import/export options, custom brushes, more layers.
- iPhone 5 fully supported
- canvas size: 320x480, 320x568 (iPhone 5)
- 16 tools: select, pencil, wet paintbrush, dry paintbrush, spray, dots, eraser, smudge, bucket fill, gradient, text, clone, heal, blur/sharpen, dodge/burn, eyedropper
- 150 HIGH QUALITY BRUSHES
- select tool: rect/ellipse/lasso/magic wand/by color, add/sub/intersect, contract/expand/round corners/border/...
- text tool: over 150 system fonts, special text layer to easy edit text
- favorites list to quickly access user's favorite brush settings
- fully customizable stroke settings: blur, flip, size, opacity, spacing, fadeout, squeeze, angle, speed-size, speed-opacity, random flip, scatter, jitter-spacing, jitter-angle, jitter-size, jitter-squeeze, jitter-opacity, jitter-hue, jitter-saturation, jitter-lightness
- support for bluetooth styluses
- symmetric drawing
- guidelines, grid
- shapes: lines, rectangles, ellipses, polygons (open, closed)
- layer options: add, duplicate, merge down/visible, delete, lock alpha, show/hide, link, name, reorder, opacity, blending modes
- layer masks
- layer/selection transformations: move/scale/rotate with multi-touch, flip, rotate left/right, fill/erase
- distort (skew, perspective etc)
- 21 layer blending modes: normal, multiply, add, difference, screen, overlay, hue, saturation, color, value, ...
- import from 'Camera Roll'
- export to 'Camera Roll'
- multi-touch navigation with unlimited zoom
- undo/redo with almost infinite number of steps
- image resize (none, bilinear, bicubic, lanczos interpolations) , change canvas size, crop
- 40 filters: gaussian/motion/radial blur, sharpen, unsharp mask, add noise, render clouds, edge detect, border/vignette and more
- ELASTIFY filter used to make incredible distortions
- adjustments: brightness/contrast/exposure, hue/saturation/lightness, color balance, temperature, shadows/highlights, CURVES, auto contrast/colors/white balance and more
- video tutorials
## IPAD VERSION AVAILABLE IN APP STORE ##
What's New in Version 5.70
- app was crashing when select then zoom in
Fix it soon...
Okay, this app always pulled through for me. It made great art, it has many great brush options and shadowing tools. But it has become increasingly bad for me. One, whenever I upload a picture, it will be made out of pixels which makes it really unsophisticated. Two, it constantly deletes my saved colors. I literally put two colors down a day ago and now they're gone. I was working on a project but now it's ruined because I had to import a picture with those colors. Re-save said colors, then import back the picture. But when I imported the picture once again... It was even more pixelly than last time! Which made the project unusable. Two hours of my life I won't get back just because of you app doing a crappy job. I was considering buying the full version when I got the money. Well I have the money, but this app is making me lean toward not buying it. Sorry, but if you don't fix this soon. I'm probably not even going to use the free app, let alone the paid one! Fix this soon!
Great app with few problems!
I love this, the options for brushes are endless. The option to chance oppacity is nice for sketching, but I have one very major complaint. This is that on my IPod touch 4th gen, I crash quite frequently for what seems to be no reason. So I have to constantly export and import the same photo (time consuming). But aside from this, my experience with this application has been fantastic! I highly recomend you try this if you are looking for something to draw with. (PS; I can't really see any bad things about using the demo ver. Besides the occasional adds).
For all whom are considering getting this app
For those who are viewing this app and actually considering to download it, then please, don't waste your time.
A friend and I both downloaded the app. I couldn't even keep the app open for five seconds before it would crash. For three days I have been trying t open the app, but to no avail.
My friend said she can open the app. And it was running smoothly. She opened a new canvas, and she was really getting into it, saying she was already at the lineart phase. She draws with a large amount of difficulty and detail, so when her app crashed right in the middle of coloring, she immediately deleted the app, saying that it didn't even save, and the manual save didn't work like it was suppose to.
So please. I know this app seems great, but it was a waste of my weekend trying to get it to work. I have the latest updated iOS installed and I have a tremendous amount of space for this app (so does my friend).
If I could rate this app no stars, I would. The only redeeming factor of this app was probably the artwork displayed to preview the app. Nothing more. Definitely less.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 22, 2014
- Version: 5.70
- Size: 23.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sylwester Los
- © Lucky Clan 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.