ArtStudio - Draw and Paint
By Lucky Clan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ArtStudio is the most comprehensive, sketching, painting and photo editing tool in the App Store. Completely re-designed from the ground up the new ArtStudio features a beautiful new user interface and a powerful new graphics engine to make creating works of art faster, easier, and more fun! Using advanced drawing algorithms this is the fastest and most precise version of ArtStudio to date.
See the video:
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/lucky_clan
Follow us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LuckyClanApps
"It doesn’t matter whether you’re a skilled artist or a newbie; ArtStudio is for you."
"This is what PhotoShop Mobile wishes it had been."
- flexible canvas size, max: 3024x4032(iPhone 6s), 3264x2448(iPhone 5/5s/6), 2592×1936 (iPhone 4s, iPhone 4), 2048×1536 (iPhone 3gs)
- 16 tools: select, pencil, wet paintbrush, dry paintbrush, spray, dots, eraser, smudge, bucket fill, gradient, text, clone, heal, blur/sharpen, dodge/burn, eyedropper
- 450 HIGH QUALITY BRUSHES (150 free, 300 paid) divided into 30 groups
- custom brushes, max size: 500x500px
- select tool: rect/ellipse/lasso/magic wand/by color, add/sub/intersect, contract/expand/round corners/border/...
- text tool: over 150 system fonts, support of external TTF fonts (just upload .ttf file in iTunes using File Sharing), special text layer to easy edit text
- favorites list to quickly access user's favorite brush settings
- fully customizable stroke settings: blur, flip, size, opacity, spacing, fadeout, squeeze, angle, speed-size, speed-opacity, random flip, scatter, jitter-spacing, jitter-angle, jitter-size, jitter-squeeze, jitter-opacity, jitter-hue, jitter-saturation, jitter-lightness
- symmetric drawing
- guidelines, grid
- shapes: lines, rectangles, ellipses, polygons (open, closed)
- layer options: add, duplicate, merge down/visible, delete, lock alpha, show/hide, link, name, reorder, opacity, blending modes
- layer masks
- layer/selection transformations: move/scale/rotate with multi-touch, flip, rotate left/right, fill/erase
- distort (skew, perspective etc)
- 21 layer blending modes: normal, multiply, add, difference, screen, overlay, hue, saturation, color, value, ...
- import from 'Camera Roll', camera, iTunes, clipboard
- export as JPG/PNG/PSD to 'Camera Roll', email, clipboard, iTunes
- multi-touch navigation with unlimited zoom
- undo/redo with almost infinite number of steps
- image resize (none, bilinear, bicubic, lanczos interpolations) , change canvas size, crop
- 40 filters: gaussian/motion/radial blur, sharpen, unsharp mask, add noise, render clouds, edge detect, border/vignette and more
- Elastify filter used to make incredible distortions
- adjustments: brightness/contrast/exposure, hue/saturation/lightness, color balance, temperature, shadows/highlights, CURVES, auto contrast/colors/white balance and more
- video tutorials
## IPAD VERSION AVAILABLE IN APP STORE ##
What's New in Version 5.94
- added 12mpix resolution for iPhone 6s/6s+
- improved iOS 9 compatibility
- few other bug fixes
* We are working on new ArtStudio for iOS and OSX. Please follow us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LuckyClanApps or twitter: https://twitter.com/lucky_clan to keep up with new ArtStudio progress.
Worth every penny
This app is by far the best app I could possibly recommend to any artist. I started with the light version at first because the price was a bit hard to swallow, but seeing as how the quality was less I had to see if the full was worth it, and it 100% totally is. I personally enjoy it for photography purposes as well as digital art. It's like a mini photoshop you can have on your phone for half the price. I import my photography, and with the array of tools they offer I can completely take out parts of the photo that were distracting, like a awkward cloud in the sky or telephone pole. You name it. For digital art, the app offers so many techniques and tools you can use to Make whatever you want and really I just can't express enough my appreciation and love for the app. If I had one request, it would be to make a laptop version that's equally affordable and easy to use. I often conquer big projects using this app and when enlarged on the computer the quality sometimes decreases. Having this program in my Mac I feel could eliminate that. But over all a terrific app!
Great app, but buggy.
I've been using this app for so many years, I can't count them. It's always been such a great tool to use, and I love it so much. I would give it 5 stars, but unfortunately it's been quite buggy lately. Often, even after saving my canvas, it will destroy it and not let me undo it. Like, I'll open a different app for a moment, and when I go back to this app, the entire thing is basically murdered. It is extremely distorted, basically appearing as a bunch of straight lines dripping down the canvas in the colours I was using. I can't hit undo, when I try to reload the project it's still the same, and there's nothing I can do to return to my actual drawing. This has happened multiple times over the past 2 years, and it's quite frustrating considering the amount of effort I put into my art. I simply do not have the time to put up with this. I can't afford to spent hours on a portrait, only for all my work to be literally wiped down the screen. The app is absolutely wonderful, but this bug has made insanely furious.
Okay Listen Here
I love this app. It's really helpful and it has lots of helpful tools. BUT (I'm about to be honest here) it has bugs. I can NOT import photos from my camera roll or the app crashes. When I select the app again it does the same exact thing. I've tried everything and I'm sick and tired of it. Especially since I paid for this app. And it won't do what even the lite version will do. I CAN'T listen to music while using the app. That is very irritating because I like listening to music while making art and sketching, and I am almost certain everyone here does too. Whenever I listen to music it crashes. If I ever do ANYTHING with this app that might make it interact with any other program or app on my product the APP CRASHES. I rated it one star because I hope you guys will fix it. It's really irritating to buy an app (that is REALLY helpful and wonderful) only to find that it crashes in the middle of anything. And when it crashes you lose all your progress. I love this app don't get me wrong, but I'm very ticked off that I can't do anything with this app without it crashing. Please fix this.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 21, 2015
- Version: 5.94
- Size: 34.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sylwester Los
- © Lucky Clan 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Brush Pack$2.99