ArtStudio for iPad - draw, paint, sketch, edit, filters, photo editor
By Lucky Clan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ArtStudio is the most comprehensive, sketching, painting and photo editing tool in the App Store. Completely re-designed from the ground up the new ArtStudio features a beautiful new user interface and a powerful new graphics engine to make creating works of art faster, easier, and more fun! Using advanced drawing algorithms this is the fastest and most precise version of ArtStudio to date.
See the videos:
Photo features: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SfPXLbKMz8
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/lucky_clan
"It doesn’t matter whether you’re a skilled artist or a newbie; ArtStudio for iPad is for you."
"This is what PhotoShop Mobile wishes it had been."
- flexible canvas size, max: 2048x1536(iPad 1), 2592x1936 (iPad 2), 2448x3264 (iPad 3rd and newer)
- support for any device orientation
- 16 tools: select, pencil, wet paintbrush, dry paintbrush, spray, dots, eraser, smudge, bucket fill, gradient, text, clone, heal, blur/sharpen, dodge/burn, eyedropper
- 450 HIGH QUALITY BRUSHES (150 free, 300 paid) divided into 30 groups
- custom brushes, max size: 500x500px
- select tool: rect/ellipse/lasso/magic wand/by color, add/sub/intersect, contract/expand/round corners/border/...
- text tool: over 150 system fonts, support of external TTF fonts (just upload .ttf file in iTunes using File Sharing), special text layer to easy edit text
- palm rejection
- favorites list to quickly access user's favorite brush settings
- fully customizable stroke settings: blur, flip, size, opacity, spacing, fadeout, squeeze, angle, speed-size, speed-opacity, random flip, scatter, jitter-spacing, jitter-angle, jitter-size, jitter-squeeze, jitter-opacity, jitter-hue, jitter-saturation, jitter-lightness
- support for bluetooth styluses
- symmetric drawing
- guidelines, grid
- shapes: lines, rectangles, ellipses, polygons (open, closed)
- layer options: add, duplicate, merge down/visible, delete, lock alpha, show/hide, link, name, reorder, opacity, blending modes
- layer masks
- layer/selection transformations: move/scale/rotate with multi-touch, flip, rotate left/right, fill/erase
- distort (skew, perspective etc)
- 21 layer blending modes: normal, multiply, add, difference, screen, overlay, hue, saturation, color, value, ...
- import from 'Camera Roll', camera, iTunes, clipboard
- export as JPG/PNG/PSD to 'Camera Roll', email, clipboard, iTunes
- multi-touch navigation with unlimited zoom
- undo/redo with almost infinite number of steps
- image resize (none, bilinear, bicubic, lanczos interpolations) , change canvas size, crop
- 40 filters: gaussian/motion/radial blur, sharpen, unsharp mask, add noise, render clouds, edge detect, border/vignette and more
- Elastify filter used to make incredible distortions
- adjustments: brightness/contrast/exposure, hue/saturation/lightness, color balance, temperature, shadows/highlights, CURVES, auto contrast/colors/white balance and more
- video tutorials
## IPHONE/IPOD VERSION AVAILABLE IN APP STORE ##
What's New in Version 5.91
- fixed stability problems when using some tools, mainly Select tool
- fixed problem with "Import from Photos"
This app is so awesome I have had fun discovering all he cool things to do with the Artstudio app for iPads. It's a nice quite app that is very entertaining. I have had this app for awhile and I am still uncovering lots of new things to do with a app. This app is not just drawing, you can twist and elasticity you picture you can blur them and change the colors. There are so many different tools and brushes to use. It's easy to save your art work. When you first get this app you will start with the basic things like changing color and style of your brush. Then as you use the app more you will start to uncover fun new things to do. By this I don't not mean you have to unlock new things. I was happily surprised that there were not any necessary in app purchases. Over all this is fabulous app and I must give it a full five stars! 😃
Best painting app in the AppStore!
I really love ArtStudio! Time and time again I find myself coming back to this app to do my raster artwork. It is loaded with more features and tools than I could possibly mention here. My complaint is that it no longer offers support for the Jot Touch with Pixelpoint. I think somehow the Jot Touch was screwing up the app's stability so I understand why it was removed but I'm really hoping that Lucky Clan will restore this. As much as I love this app having to use a dumb stylus with it is a little frustrating for me. It's less intuitive and natural feeling. My only other complaint is that some of the paint brushes have a bit of a lag. Hoping they can sharpen that up in the future. All-in-all, this app is great and every iPad artist should own it.
This app is totally amazing because it has like everything and every setting possible in art and I've made a bunch of art that I post to devaintart and other things!
I only ask of one thing.
This app NEEDS a bug fix update! This app has worked really well ONLY when I save every 5 minutes or so. If you don't, you take a risk in having the app crash and having to restart anything that you didn't save yourself. Also Autosave is not trustworthy.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 06, 2014
- Version: 5.91
- Size: 21.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sylwester Los
- © Lucky Clan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pack 1$4.99