ArtStudio - draw, paint, filters, photo editor
By Lucky Clan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ArtStudio is the most comprehensive, sketching, painting and photo editing tool in the App Store. Completely re-designed from the ground up the new ArtStudio features a beautiful new user interface and a powerful new graphics engine to make creating works of art faster, easier, and more fun! Using advanced drawing algorithms this is the fastest and most precise version of ArtStudio to date.
See the video:
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/lucky_clan
"It doesn’t matter whether you’re a skilled artist or a newbie; ArtStudio is for you."
"This is what PhotoShop Mobile wishes it had been."
- iPhone 5 fully supported
- flexible canvas size, max: 3264x2448(iPhone 5), 2592×1936 (iPhone 4s, iPhone 4), 2048×1536 (iPhone 3gs)
- 16 tools: select, pencil, wet paintbrush, dry paintbrush, spray, dots, eraser, smudge, bucket fill, gradient, text, clone, heal, blur/sharpen, dodge/burn, eyedropper
- 450 HIGH QUALITY BRUSHES (150 free, 300 paid) divided into 30 groups
- custom brushes, max size: 500x500px
- select tool: rect/ellipse/lasso/magic wand/by color, add/sub/intersect, contract/expand/round corners/border/...
- text tool: over 150 system fonts, support of external TTF fonts (just upload .ttf file in iTunes using File Sharing), special text layer to easy edit text
- favorites list to quickly access user's favorite brush settings
- fully customizable stroke settings: blur, flip, size, opacity, spacing, fadeout, squeeze, angle, speed-size, speed-opacity, random flip, scatter, jitter-spacing, jitter-angle, jitter-size, jitter-squeeze, jitter-opacity, jitter-hue, jitter-saturation, jitter-lightness
- support for bluetooth styluses
- symmetric drawing
- guidelines, grid
- shapes: lines, rectangles, ellipses, polygons (open, closed)
- layer options: add, duplicate, merge down/visible, delete, lock alpha, show/hide, link, name, reorder, opacity, blending modes
- layer masks
- layer/selection transformations: move/scale/rotate with multi-touch, flip, rotate left/right, fill/erase
- distort (skew, perspective etc)
- 21 layer blending modes: normal, multiply, add, difference, screen, overlay, hue, saturation, color, value, ...
- import from 'Camera Roll', camera, iTunes, clipboard
- export as JPG/PNG/PSD to 'Camera Roll', email, clipboard, iTunes
- multi-touch navigation with unlimited zoom
- undo/redo with almost infinite number of steps
- image resize (none, bilinear, bicubic, lanczos interpolations) , change canvas size, crop
- 40 filters: gaussian/motion/radial blur, sharpen, unsharp mask, add noise, render clouds, edge detect, border/vignette and more
- Elastify filter used to make incredible distortions
- adjustments: brightness/contrast/exposure, hue/saturation/lightness, color balance, temperature, shadows/highlights, CURVES, auto contrast/colors/white balance and more
- video tutorials
## IPAD VERSION AVAILABLE IN APP STORE ##
What's New in Version 5.18
- fixed ArtStudio->Store feature
- added "Like us on Facebook" button
- bug fixes
* like our facebook page to follow current news, ask questions etc
Amazing app! Just two problems..
I LOVE this app! It was definitely worth the pay, and ever since I downloaded app, I can't get enough of it. It's certainly better than anything I have every tried before.
However, there is a problem that's really frustrating me. I cannot change the image size or the canvas size, because every time I click to type the number size I want, it doesn't let me get out of the keyboard! I tried clicking around the place to get the keyboard to go away but it wont. And it blocks the button that lets me save the canvas size I typed. The only way to get out of the keyboard to is 'x' out of canvas size but then I can't save it.
It's also a bit annoying that I can't easily clear everything and start a fresh new canvas. It took several times of me purposely making my iPod crash and restarting the app for it to finally bring me to a basic white screen in original iPod size. It would be REALLY nice and appreciated if there was an option to start a blank new canvas, that also goes back to the size of my iPod screen.
Best painting app on the App Store
This is THE best art/painting app on the App Store. I've tried Brushes, Sketchbook, and PS Touch and this app beats them hands down.
None of them offer the same level of extensive digital painting tools and features. This app has everything: tons of layer blending styles, photo manipulation tools, detailed brush controls, and an extremely useful 'wet paint' mode.
Best of all is this app has one the best designed user interfaces I've seen in a while. Everything is implemented intuitively and the feature set is properly contained within easy to access menus that keep your painting space as open as possible. WIN.
I've used this app forever and loved it.
I've been using this since who knows. Its amazing. Good for beginners and experts/professionals!! Well I was wondering if you could install some type of screen recorder to record in app? Like that way we can record the way we drew it and colored it in and all. And one issue: no matter how many times you release updates nothing improves. I hate it wen art studio keeps crashing after I try getting rid of the select tool. Like ill use it, then wen I want to get rid of it it just crashes the app and nothing saves. I even save it before getting rid of the select tool but that sill doesn't help.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 14, 2013
- Version: 5.18
- Size: 21.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sylwester Los
- © Lucky Clan 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Brush Pack$2.99