Artwork Tracker is an indispensable mobile app for artists, art collectors, or art dealers. Keep track of artwork and submissions on the go, with access to all your data and full-screen artwork at your fingertips.
Artwork Tracker makes keeping track of your art collection easy. Never wonder again where or when you submitted your art. The information is all right there on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch!
Whether you're a working artist, a collector, or an art dealer, Artwork Tracker is a valuable addition to your artistic toolbox.
Here's what you can do with Artwork Tracker:
* Track submissions for all your artwork.
* View your artwork collection in table form or by image.
* Store client details and quickly reference client websites.
* Check the status of your artwork, clients and submissions at a glance.
* Record details about your artwork, including creation notes.
* View total income earned for each artwork.
* View the submission history for each artwork or client, sorted by date.
* Record details and view response times for each submission.
* Check on past due submissions flagged with an exclamation mark, orange highlight, and red number badge.
* Review statistics for your collection.
* Protect your data with a passcode lock.
* Database backup, restore, import and export over WiFi to your computer's web browser.
- Transfer the complete database between devices (iPad / iPhone / iPod) over WiFi via Artwork Tracker ADBI-format support and AirDrop.
- Supports iTunes file-sharing to transfer the database between device and computer.
* CSV format support to import/export your Artwork Tracker database to and from desktop spreadsheet applications.
* Artwork Report export feature. View your art collection on your computer's web browser! Great for keeping track of your art for inventory or insurance purposes.
* iPad support at no extra charge!
Please visit http://artworktracker.com for more information about Artwork Tracker, including contact details to ask questions, request features, or report any issues. Join the Facebook page to discuss Artwork Tracker with other fans.
- Added support for the PC version of Artwork Tracker.
- Added Fair and Show Client Types.
Ratings and Reviews
Very buggy and incomplete
29 Aug 2018
I have been using this app for about 4 months hoping it would be the answer to my prayers for an artwork tracker with a significant amount of usability and utility to keep track of original portraits, costs to produce, and tracking of sales. After these months though it is very apparent that the application has numerous bugs ... all very repeatable and that it was never completed as an application. With months of waiting, no updates have corrected it’s issues.
1. Adding photos is limited to five pictures
2. Adding comments to photos results in an inability to slide to the next photo at times.
3. You cannot enter total sales amount so I would assume that there was supposed to be a field for entering the number of items sold. This does not appear on the UI which makes financial reporting impossible.
4. Adding multiple mediums is very cumbersome. There is only one field, so long strings get chopped in the list you build.
5. Backups to a reliable server such as DropBox is not possible, and the backup utility is not always reliable.
I really wanted this to work; but, all I see know is the labor of actually designing and programming the app myself so that it is complete and not just someone’s programming class project where no support exists.
Developer Response ,
There’s actually no limit to the number of photos you can add per Artwork. Simply tap on the Artwork from the list, then the Photos button on the top-right of the screen. You can add as many photos as you like and rearrange the order by tapping and holding. Regarding income, this is totaled up per Artwork and can be seen on the Artwork Info screen. You add to this income by creating records of sales via Submissions, updating the income field for each sale. Unlike many developers, I typically respond to questions within hours! Just contact me via the Email support link in the app, via the Artwork Tracker page on the App Store, or via my website. While there are some limitations due to the design of the app, other things can be changed. I’m happy to discuss your concerns in more detail via email!
So far so good!
I just bought this yesterday but I am very happy to finally have a way to inventory my paintings!
I only wish I had this a long time ago. I need to put in a lot of work. Once I get caught up it will be fantastic to just add one finished painting at a time.
Good Art Inventory App
It is the only art inventory app on the iPad that is actually useful. Barebones basic, I wish it had a bit more features, but it works. It is stable, been around for a long time and is reliable, which are the most important things in the long run.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.