Arvest for iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bank on the go with Arvest Mobile Banking – now optimized for your iPad! We've made it easy to manage your finances at Arvest while on the go with an application designed to take advantage of your iPad's features. If you have any problems enrolling or logging into Arvest Mobile Banking, please call (866) 952-9523 for personal assistance.
With Arvest Mobile Banking for iPad you can:
• Check balances
• Get history
• Deposit checks
• Transfer funds
• Pay bills
• View check images
• Manage and receive alerts
• Get current rates
• Locate nearby branches, offices, and ATMs
Your information is safe and secure:
• Encryption protects your data
• Your app is secured with your Arvest Online Banking login and password
• No personal data is stored on your device
• You must be enrolled in Arvest Online Banking
• iOS 5 is required at a minimum
What's New in Version 5.6.0
• Improved visibility of Arvest services found at branch locations
• Increased compatibility with other Arvest banking systems
• Ability to provide feedback on your mobile banking experience, right inside the app
THIS IS THE WORST BANKING APP I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!
It appears that neither Arvest nor the devpros are listening to the customers. For months now the Arvest banking app has been screwed up and many, many customers have complained about the display and orientation. What's been done? Nothing. Several months ago the devpros fixed the app just fine after many months of being messed up. And it worked great on my I-Phone and I-Pad2. Then the rewrite for IOS-9.1 came out and it became a "crap-app". Do yourself a favor and find another mobile banking service.
Do wish it worked well in landscape mode
Not the best app I've ever worked with but not the worst either. I do wish it would work better in landscape mode. Oh, one can use the app in landscape mode, but right now it cuts off the right side of the viewing area. Oh well...
Just give up on this app. Arvest doesn't care about mobile banking. The app has been broken for a year without any fixes to take display issues. Now with iOS 10 it doesn't work at all. The screen is so messed up you can't see anything. Either fix the app or remove it. What a joke of a company. If I could give zero stars I would.