By Vincent Chan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you a professional tiler or just a handyman that loves doing DIY tiling jobs?
Hate having to calculate the amount of tiles you require because you might be over/underestimating? (overestimating means you've got too many tiles leftover and underestimating means you're going to have to waste time going back to the shop).
WHAT THIS APP DOES:
Alansally developers have made this app to help you calculate the amount of tiles needed for 4 different spaces and also the ability to save and load these values (1 set of values can be saved each time).
1. Select either the centimetres or inches tilecalculator
2. Enter the tile dimensions
3. Enter the areas you want to tile (width&length dimensions up to 4 areas)
4. After that values should automatically show
-amount of tiles needed
-amount of tiles needed + 10% for wastage
*please note - no all fields needs to be filled in for the calculator to work just the tile metrics and whatever spaces you're after.
+ a new save and load feature. Input key values, save them and load them for next time! Have you accidentally closed the app? Not a problem. Just restart and load the values again. (please note - there is only one set of saved data so hitting save will overwrite the existing data).
*available in iphone/ipad versions
Designed to be easy - alansally.com
What's New in Version 3.0
- New save and load feature. Input key values, save them and load them for next time! Have you accidentally closed the app? Not a problem. Just restart and load the values again. (please note - there is only one set of saved data so hitting save will overwrite the existing data).
- new layout design to accommodate save/load feature above
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 07, 2014
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Vincent Chan
- © vChan2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.