Asana: Team Tasks & Conversations
By Asana, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Asana is the easiest way for teams to track their work and get results. From tasks and projects to conversations and notifications, Asana enables teams to move work from start to finish. It’s simple to get started, but powerful enough to run your entire business. And it’s free.
QUICKLY UPDATE & ADD YOUR WORK ON THE GO
- Create tasks, to-dos, reminders, and requests from anywhere in the app (or from your home screen, with the widget)
- Create projects to organize your tasks as lists or boards
- Add due dates, assignees, followers, details, and files to your tasks
- Comment on tasks from anywhere
TRACK ALL OF YOUR WORK
- View and organize your task list every time you open Asana
- See your Favorites and your full list of teams and projects
- Add tasks to projects to break down your work in a list or board layout
- Swipe to quickly complete tasks and notify your team that your work is finished
- Search across all of your work to find the info you need quickly
- Add your My Tasks or project lists to your home screen, with the Asana widget
COMMUNICATE IN ASANA
- Use conversations to make announcements to your team, ask a question in a project, or comment on a single task
- Get notifications in Inbox about only the projects, tasks, and conversations you’re following
- Send a teammate a quick reply with a heart or a comment directly from Inbox
FREE UNLIMITED USAGE
- Add tasks, projects, comments, conversations, and attachments for free—for teams up to 15 people
- Track your work on iOS, even when you're offline.
Your use of this app is subject to the Asana Terms of Service, which can be found at https://asana.com/terms
What's New in Version 5.7.0
Yeti hunters, rejoice: you can now attach files offline, so your coworkers will finally believe your weekend sightings in remote locations.
Fully manage your yeti spotting project on-the-go with our new project pages for iOS—which you're going to need after you convert more believers.
The app is fine other than you have to continually manually refresh to make sure new tasks are seen or completed tasks are hidden. My team uses this as part of event planning and management in real-time. It helps us coordinate who has to be where and what we each have to do. An auto-refresh would be very helpful so that things don't go unnoticed (Wunderlist, Anylist, etc. all have this functionality).