Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Asana is a shared task list for your team – the best way to communicate, organize, and track your work.
The Asana iPhone app puts the power of the Asana web app in your pocket.
= Key Features =
Asana centers your team's communication on tasks, keeping everyone on the same page.
• Create, prioritize, and assign tasks on-the-go
• Stay up-to-date with mobile Inbox, push notifications, and badges
• Search to quickly find tasks, projects, people, and tags
• Add due dates, recurring tasks, followers, and tags
• Attach images to tasks (iOS 6+)
• Attach files from Dropbox (requires Dropbox app v2.3 or later)
• Quickly see all tasks assigned to you
• Navigate to any project to stay on top of the details
• Changes made in the app sync in real-time
• Free: Collaborate with up to 15 teammates at zero cost
What's New in Version 2.5.3
• Bug fixes
This tool is really well designed. I stumbled across it looking for something to get organized on a new project I just started, and now I'm using for all of my projects, even the ones where I'm the only one working on it. Highly recommended!!
Head and shoulders above the competition
I'm a software developer with many irons in the fire at any given time. Asana is hands down the best tool I've found for communicating with a team, staying on task, and getting things done.
The best I've tried
Lots of task management apps have come and gone from my iPhone. Asana has stuck around the longest so far. Plenty of features, but also plenty of room for improvement. Offline mode would be a huge improvement.