Asana: organize tasks & work
By Asana, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Whether you’re between meetings or in line for a latte, use Asana to quickly capture tasks, to-dos, reminders, and ideas. Get updates from coworkers, organize tasks and projects for work, or manage your to-do list for the day. With Asana’s mobile app, you can stay on top of your work from anywhere. Oh, and did we mention it’s free to download and use?
QUICKLY UPDATE & ADD YOUR WORK ON THE GO
- Add a task for to-dos, reminders, ideas, and requests— before you forget
- See your work to-do list in your “My Tasks” view
- Create projects to organize your tasks in lists or boards
- Add due dates, assignees, followers, details, and files to your tasks
- Comment on tasks from anywhere to clarify instructions or ask questions
ASANA MOBILE + WEB WORK TOGETHER
- Changes made in Asana’s mobile app will immediately appear in the web app
- No signal? No problem. Take actions when you’re offline, like creating a task, and updates will sync in Asana when you are back online.
TRACK AND ORGANIZE YOUR WORK
- View and organize your work task list every time you open Asana
- Add tasks to projects to break down your work in a list or board layout
- Complete tasks on the go and notify your team that your work is finished
- Search across all of your work to find the information you need quickly
- Add your My Tasks or project lists to your home screen with the Asana widget
- See projects you access frequently in one list
COMMUNICATE WITH COWORKERS IN ASANA
- Use conversations to share announcements with your team, ask a question in a project, or comment on a task
- Get notifications in Inbox about the projects, tasks, and conversations you’re following
- Send a teammate a quick reply with a like or comment directly from Inbox
FREE SIGN-UP AND UNLIMITED USAGE
- Add tasks, projects, teams, files, and up to 15 people for free.
- Upgrade to Asana Premium for advanced features and more people.
Your use of this app is subject to the Asana Terms of Service, which can be found at https://asana.com/terms
What's New in Version 6.0.0
Narwhal here, reporting live from Asana. This just in… new features for iOS 11 and an all-new iPad app! Here’s what we know so far: Put a face to a name with user profiles. Then use the like button to give quick feedback. On iPad, see your Inbox and lists side-by-side with the right pane (just like the web app), and drag and drop images right into Asana. I’ll continue to share updates as this story develops. Back to you in the studio, Yeti.
Ok but app could be way better
Mobile app should be focused on personal productivity and notifications, not replicating all of Asana’s functionality like profiles:
- add background app refresh so it’s up to date as soon as I open the app
- allow speedier triage of my tasks (swipe to schedule etc - take a look at Things)
- better customization of alerts instead of basically all or nothing (alert me if I’m mentioned etc)
My Favorite Task Management Tool
I love Asana, have used it at work and now as well for my own personal tasks. Such cool delight features, a clean and intuitive interface, they really understand and design for their user.
iPad App Update is everything I was asking for!
The iPad app used to be a stretched out iPhone app. Today with the latest update, I feel that using Asana on my iPad is as great as my desktop