Asana: Team Tasks & Conversations
By Asana, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Asana is the easiest way for teams to track their work and get results. From tasks and projects to conversations and notifications, Asana enables teams to move work from start to finish. It’s simple to get started, but powerful enough to run your entire business. And it’s free.
QUICKLY UPDATE & ADD YOUR WORK ON THE GO
- Create tasks, to-dos, reminders, and requests from anywhere in the app (or from your home screen, with the widget)
- Create projects to organize your tasks as lists or boards
- Add due dates, assignees, followers, details, and files to your tasks
- Comment on tasks from anywhere
TRACK ALL OF YOUR WORK
- View and organize your task list every time you open Asana
- See your Favorites and your full list of teams and projects
- Add tasks to projects to break down your work in a list or board layout
- Swipe to quickly complete tasks and notify your team that your work is finished
- Search across all of your work to find the info you need quickly
- Add your My Tasks or project lists to your home screen, with the Asana widget
COMMUNICATE IN ASANA
- Use conversations to make announcements to your team, ask a question in a project, or comment on a single task
- Get notifications in Inbox about only the projects, tasks, and conversations you’re following
- Send a teammate a quick reply with a heart or a comment directly from Inbox
FREE UNLIMITED USAGE
- Add tasks, projects, comments, conversations, and attachments for free—for teams up to 15 people
- Track your work, even when you're offline.
Your use of this app is subject to the Asana Terms of Service, which can be found at https://asana.com/terms
What's New in Version 5.16.0
Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes… Use team pages to add teammates, see team projects, and make announcements.
Ch-ch-changes... You can now update drop-down custom fields straight from the task.
Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes... Because conversations also have more details.
Runs our marketing department for a multi million dollar company!
This app/website is amazing for project management and task completion. My marketing team is able to communicate quickly and efficiently through asana and with all the added features of purchasing premium I am able to plan for the future and schedule out projects and tasks months even years ahead of time. We could not be as organized or strong without this tool 😍
Asana does almost everything a small team (we have less than 10 people) requires to be more effective and more efficient. I could imagine it in use for much bigger ventures than ours, but have no experience of that (yet).
Useless IPad App
While I love Asana, the iPad app has a layout that does not take advantage of the screen real estate. For example, the layout is structured pretty much the same as the iPhone version which is ridiculous. The iPad version needs to take advantage of the larger screen of the iPad and function more in line the way the desktop version does.