Asana: organize tasks & work
By Asana, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Whether you’re between meetings or in line for a latte, use Asana to quickly capture tasks, to-dos, reminders, and ideas. Get updates from coworkers, organize tasks and projects for work, or manage your to-do list for the day. With Asana’s mobile app, you can stay on top of your work from anywhere. Oh, and did we mention it’s free to download and use?
QUICKLY UPDATE & ADD YOUR WORK ON THE GO
- Add a task for to-dos, reminders, ideas, and requests— before you forget
- See your work to-do list in your “My Tasks” view
- Create projects to organize your tasks in lists or boards
- Add due dates, assignees, followers, details, and files to your tasks
- Comment on tasks from anywhere to clarify instructions or ask questions
ASANA MOBILE + WEB WORK TOGETHER
- Changes made in Asana’s mobile app will immediately appear in the web app
- No signal? No problem. Take actions when you’re offline, like creating a task, and updates will sync in Asana when you are back online.
TRACK AND ORGANIZE YOUR WORK
- View and organize your work task list every time you open Asana
- Add tasks to projects to break down your work in a list or board layout
- Complete tasks on the go and notify your team that your work is finished
- Search across all of your work to find the information you need quickly
- Add your My Tasks or project lists to your home screen with the Asana widget
- See projects you access frequently in one list
COMMUNICATE WITH COWORKERS IN ASANA
- Use conversations to share announcements with your team, ask a question in a project, or comment on a task
- Get notifications in Inbox about the projects, tasks, and conversations you’re following
- Send a teammate a quick reply with a like or comment directly from Inbox
FREE SIGN-UP AND UNLIMITED USAGE
- Add tasks, projects, teams, files, and up to 15 people for free.
- Upgrade to Asana Premium for advanced features and more people.
Your use of this app is subject to the Asana Terms of Service, which can be found at https://asana.com/terms
What's New in Version 6.5.0
Is ordering subtasks starting to feel like Tetris? With this update, you can now drag and drop to reorder them. It's the I-piece you've been waiting for. Level complete.
This app is totally worthless and not even close to the real desktop app (which is quite nice). Many of us use our iPad Pros 95% of the time and stopped using computers because of travel and needs in patient care rooms, hospital, classrooms, etc. Only the full version of Asana will do the functions we need and quick changes necessary- this lightweight app is totally useless and really not much more than a “to do list’.
It would help us all MUCH MORE if we could just access the full version of Asana in Safari on our iPads, but they make it difficult to impossible to do. It really takes away the functionality of Asana and we must wait until we are on a laptop or desktop computer to use Asana.
Please, Asana, trash this ridiculous toy of an app and just let us use the full feature all in Safari on all devices!
Nearly matching the desktop version now!
Beautifully designed, and a,most on par with the desktop app. I’d like to be able to multi select, set task dependencies and start dates, it other than that, the app is super useful. So glad they have it, because some of us transitioned away from computers on onto iPad pros a long time ago 😊👍
Oh - needs background app refresh!
The latest update adds a ton of functionality
The ability to re-order subtasks is monumental.