Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Asana is a shared task list for your team – the best way to communicate, organize, and track your work.
The Asana iPhone app puts the power of the Asana web app in your pocket.
= Key Features =
Asana centers your team's communication on tasks, keeping everyone on the same page.
• Create, prioritize, and assign tasks on-the-go
• Stay up-to-date with mobile Inbox, push notifications, and badges
• Search to quickly find tasks, projects, people, and tags
• Add due dates, recurring tasks, followers, and tags
• Attach images to tasks (iOS 6+)
• Attach files from Dropbox (requires Dropbox app v2.3 or later)
• Quickly see all tasks assigned to you
• Navigate to any project to stay on top of the details
• Changes made in the app sync in real-time
• Free: Collaborate with up to 15 teammates at zero cost
What's New in Version 2.5.3
• Bug fixes
It's been the only app that's straightened out all my projects!
I'm a project manager, business consultant, and I have a lot of projects to track & update, as well as a team that I am working with, and this app keeps track of every step of the projects & of who's doing what when. I can do a brain dump once a week & get all the tasks created on every project, and I don't have to think about it anymore. I love it! Thank you for a good app! I'm using it every day.
I rarely write online reviews. All I can say is that Asana has completely revamped how out team communicates on projects. It has been the missing piece we've been looking for!
We are now more productive, spend way less time in email and have gotten rid of all our paper and white board notes!
We love Asana and highly recommend it to others looking to be more efficient and get more done with less time and effort!
Does not recognize phone numbers?
The very first thing I tried to do in this app was get into a note where I had saved a phone number, so I could call the person quickly. It would not let me click the phone number to call the person (did not recognize it as a phone number, even though it was properly formatted)... Then to make matters worse, it would not let me copy the phone number to the clipboard so I could manually dial. This seems like basic functionality overlooked. I wasted quite a bit of time trying to do something basic. Let me get a pen...