Asana: organize tasks & work
By Asana, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Whether you’re between meetings or in line for a latte, use Asana to quickly capture tasks, to-dos, reminders, and ideas. Get updates from coworkers, organize tasks and projects for work, or manage your to-do list for the day. With Asana’s mobile app, you can stay on top of your work from anywhere. Oh, and did we mention it’s free to download and use?
QUICKLY UPDATE & ADD YOUR WORK ON THE GO
- Add a task for to-dos, reminders, ideas, and requests— before you forget
- See your work to-do list in your “My Tasks” view
- Create projects to organize your tasks in lists or boards
- Add due dates, assignees, followers, details, and files to your tasks
- Comment on tasks from anywhere to clarify instructions or ask questions
ASANA MOBILE + WEB WORK TOGETHER
- Changes made in Asana’s mobile app will immediately appear in the web app
- No signal? No problem. Take actions when you’re offline, like creating a task, and updates will sync in Asana when you are back online.
TRACK AND ORGANIZE YOUR WORK
- View and organize your work task list every time you open Asana
- Add tasks to projects to break down your work in a list or board layout
- Complete tasks on the go and notify your team that your work is finished
- Search across all of your work to find the information you need quickly
- Add your My Tasks or project lists to your home screen with the Asana widget
- See projects you access frequently in one list
COMMUNICATE WITH COWORKERS IN ASANA
- Use conversations to share announcements with your team, ask a question in a project, or comment on a task
- Get notifications in Inbox about the projects, tasks, and conversations you’re following
- Send a teammate a quick reply with a like or comment directly from Inbox
FREE SIGN-UP AND UNLIMITED USAGE
- Add tasks, projects, teams, files, and up to 15 people for free.
- Upgrade to Asana Premium for advanced features and more people.
Your use of this app is subject to the Asana Terms of Service, which can be found at https://asana.com/terms
What's New in Version 6.8.0
To kick off 2018, we didn’t make resolutions... we made bug fixes. Cheers to doing great work this year.
Good shared list manager
Great app. Using the free version to keep track of shared lists between family members (groceries, chores, etc.) replacing the brain-dead Google Tasks which was too limited and not shareable. Won’t hesitate to upgrade to the full version if my needs become more complex.
I’ve never had a single program make such a positive affect on my company until I came across this app. The efficiency of communication across our team as well as tracking of when items were finished is phenomenal.
It's a bit painful to use the app on mobile... but it works. A lot of the desktop benefits such as multi select are non existent in the mobile realm. Trello isn't made for mobile, but Asana isn't either.
This is a good companion, but not a good sole experience.