Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ascension: Realms Unraveled expansion is all new. This new expansion introduces Dual Faction heroes and the ability to Multi-Unite heroes of the same faction for even bigger rewards! It also features 14 new Transforming Heroes, Constructs, and Monsters.
2011 Golden Geek award winner (Best Mobile/Handheld Game)
Pocket Gamer Bronze Award 2011
Dice Tower Awards Awards: Best Digital Boardgame
iOS Boardgames Blog
iOS Board Game of the Year -2011
iPad Boardgame of the Year - 2011
Best Interface and Graphic Design - 2011 Best Online Multiplayer - 2011
Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer, is the first officially licensed deck building card game for iOS. Play alone or with friends to battle against the Fallen One for honor and victory. Conceived and designed by three Magic: the Gathering tournament champions, Ascension will provide hours of engaging and strategic game play for enthusiast and experienced gamers alike.
• Universal Application: Play on iPhone, iPod, iPad, iPad Mini, and iPad Air running iOS 5 and up for free.
• 1st officially licensed deck building game for iPhone and iPad.
• Over 50 beautifully detailed cards, hand drawn by Eric Sabee.
• Full asynchronous support for multiplayer online games.
• Play against multiple A.I. opponents using varied strategies.
• Introductory tutorial to teach you how to play.
• Enhanced visual optimization for iPhone 4 and iPad using high resolution graphics designed for the retina display
Also by Playdek:
• D&D Lords of Waterdeep
• Summoner Wars
• Tanto Cuore
• Food Fight iOS
• Penny Arcade The Game: Gamers vs Evil
• Can’t Stop
What's New in Version 1.9.3
* Fixed the warning popup for Cosmic Protocol and The Great Eclipse
* Fixed cost limiting when defeating monsters from the Void
* Fixed a rematch display bug
* Made a change to allow the Next Game button to load completed games
* Corrected the number of Terrorizing Fiends in the Realms Unraveled deck
Fun! Makes me want the hard box version
If you like card games this is a lot of fun. I bought the in game extensions which weren't too much extra. I wish I had the actual real game. What do I love about it other than it being fun. It's pay once for the games, the extensions if you want them, and play all you want. I am sick of these companies that offer games where you pay to win. It's nice just knowing I can play it all I want. The way the gaming industry should be. I also have D & D Waterdeep, it's fun too!
This game remains one of my favorites. The AI is pretty good although it gets a little slow when it has a lot of options. Although the quality is pretty good I hit a bug of one sort of another every few hundred games. Stupid things like if I have 100+ cards in my discard pile I can't destroy any after the first x number. Obviously if that's my only complaint it can't be all that bad.
Like the game so far. Didn't know anything about it before I bought it, but it was on sale so thought I'd give it a try.
Its pretty easy to learn the rules, and you can be up and running fairly quickly. The game does depend on skill and luck though (since its a card game!)
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 20, 2015
- Version: 1.9.3
- Size: 175 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Incinerator Studios
- © Playdek 2011, Gary Games 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Return of the Fallen expansion$1.99
- Storm of Souls expansion$2.99
- Promo Pack 1$0.99
- Immortal Heroes expansion$2.99
- Rise of Vigil$3.99
- Darkness Unleashed expansion$2.99
- Ascension Promo Cards - Pack 4$0.99
- Ascension Promo Pack 2$0.99
- Bundle 1$6.99
- Realms Unraveled expansion$2.99