Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**Dawn of Champions Now Available!**
Take on the role of a powerful Champions aligned with one of the four factions found within the world of Vigil – Dhartha, Nairi, Sadranis, and Kor. Experience the new Rally game mechanic, andnew multifaction Monsters and Constructs to defeat or use in order to gain victory!
Ascension: Realms Unraveled expansion is all new. This new expansion introduces Dual Faction heroes and the ability to Multi-Unite heroes of the same faction for even bigger rewards! It also features 14 new Transforming Heroes, Constructs, and Monsters.
2011 Golden Geek award winner (Best Mobile/Handheld Game)
Pocket Gamer Bronze Award 2011
Dice Tower Awards Awards: Best Digital Boardgame
iOS Boardgames Blog
iOS Board Game of the Year -2011
iPad Boardgame of the Year - 2011
Best Interface and Graphic Design - 2011 Best Online Multiplayer - 2011
Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer, is the first officially licensed deck building card game for iOS. Play alone or with friends to battle against the Fallen One for honor and victory. Conceived and designed by three Magic: the Gathering tournament champions, Ascension will provide hours of engaging and strategic game play for enthusiast and experienced gamers alike.
• Universal Application: Play on iPhone, iPod, iPad, iPad Mini, and iPad Air running iOS 5 and up for free.
• 1st officially licensed deck building game for iPhone and iPad.
• Over 50 beautifully detailed cards, hand drawn by Eric Sabee.
• Full asynchronous support for multiplayer online games.
• Play against multiple A.I. opponents using varied strategies.
• Introductory tutorial to teach you how to play.
• Enhanced visual optimization for iPhone 4 and iPad using high resolution graphics designed for the retina display
Also by Playdek:
• D&D Lords of Waterdeep
• Summoner Wars
• Tanto Cuore
• Food Fight iOS
• Penny Arcade The Game: Gamers vs Evil
• Can’t Stop
What's New in Version 1.10.1
Loved it when it worked.
I have the real board game and love it. I purchased several expansions on my iPad that were restorable on my phone version. I downloaded the latest expansion and get an error that my id is not found or my password is wrong but obviously is not as I just used the same info 3minutes before. I deleted the app and reinstalled and now none of the expansions will download. Game is great but errors and bugs are driving me crazy.
Favorite game for IOS!
Latest update fixed the crashes. Great, great game with a very polished, smooth feel. This my favorite game to play on IOS. The only negative is that the AI is not great. I don't really play to beat the AI because there's no challenge. My goal is the beat my high score.
However I did uncover a bug. If you defeat two Rejected Prototypes in a row, you only get the reward for one. Although after defeating one it did rally another construct, so perhaps it wasted the 3 cost reduction on that rallied card? Either way, something seemed wrong.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 22, 2015
- Version: 1.10.1
- Size: 169 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Incinerator Studios
- © Playdek 2011, Gary Games 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Return of the Fallen expansion$1.99
- Storm of Souls expansion$2.99
- Promo Pack 1$0.99
- Immortal Heroes expansion$2.99
- Rise of Vigil$3.99
- Darkness Unleashed expansion$2.99
- Ascension Promo Cards - Pack 4$0.99
- Bundle 1$6.99
- Ascension Promo Pack 2$0.99
- Realms Unraveled expansion$2.99