Ascension: Deckbuilding Game
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**Dreamscape Expansion Now Available!**
Step into the Dreamscape, a plane of visions and imagination created in the wake of New Vigil’s transformation. As the factions gain insight into the new world’s power, they must also be on guard for those who might abuse it for their own nefarious ends. Join the heroes of New Vigil as they explore the exciting possibilities that await them in the Dreamscape!
• New Insight Resource and Dreamborn cards allows players to access Dream Cards and other powers!
• Use the Dreamscape to access the powerful new Vision Cards, as well as Heroes and Constructs!
• Playable as a stand-alone 1- 4 player game, or combine with other Ascension games!
Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer, is the first officially licensed deck building card game for iOS. Play alone or with friends to battle against the Fallen One for honor and victory. Conceived and designed by three Magic: the Gathering tournament champions, Ascension will provide hours of engaging and strategic game play for enthusiast and experienced gamers alike.
2011 Golden Geek award winner (Best Mobile/Handheld Game)
Pocket Gamer Bronze Award 2011
Dice Tower Awards Awards: Best Digital Boardgame
iOS Boardgames Blog
iOS Board Game of the Year -2011
iPad Boardgame of the Year - 2011
Best Interface and Graphic Design - 2011 Best Online Multiplayer - 2011
• Universal Application: Play on iPhone, iPod, iPad, iPad Mini, and iPad Air running iOS 5 and up for free.
• 1st officially licensed deck building game for iPhone and iPad.
• Over 50 beautifully detailed cards, hand drawn by Eric Sabee.
• Full asynchronous support for multiplayer online games.
• Play against multiple A.I. opponents using varied strategies.
• Introductory tutorial to teach you how to play.
• Enhanced visual optimization for iPhone 4 and iPad using high resolution graphics designed for the retina display
Also by Playdek:
• Twilight Struggle
• D&D Lords of Waterdeep
• Summoner Wars
• Tanto Cuore
• Food Fight iOS
• Penny Arcade The Game: Gamers vs Evil
• Can’t Stop
What's New in Version 1.12.3
Fixed several crash bugs related to Dreamscape cards.
Feature request - Higher point cap please
This has been a favorite game of mine for years, though as the decks become more advanced, you need a bit more time to build your deck. it always feels like just as i'm about to have my deck set up, the points run out. Can you please set the maximum selectable points (for offline play at least) to allow a higher cap? It could be double than what it is now. I wouldn't mind paying a buck or two for it as DLC, if you want.
Thanks for a continuously enjoyable deck building game! five stars for all your efforts
I support you on steam, also. I've bought the ascension version there, and the VR version too!
Fun! Makes me want the hard box version
If you like card games this is a lot of fun. I bought the in game extensions which weren't too much extra. I wish I had the actual real game. What do I love about it other than it being fun. It's pay once for the games, the extensions if you want them, and play all you want. I am sick of these companies that offer games where you pay to win. It's nice just knowing I can play it all I want. The way the gaming industry should be. I also have D & D Waterdeep, it's fun too! It
This was far from what I expected it to be when I got it but so far I am enjoying it. my recommendation for if you buy dlc only buy 1-2 at a time you will be overloaded with new mechanics and cards if you just buy all at once
Provides hours of fun, reading some reviews I have seen that play offline is unavailable for some people I cannot say I have had this problem but I hope it gets fixed for them soon
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 18, 2016
- Version: 1.12.3
- Size: 198 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Incinerator Studios
- © Playdek 2011, Gary Games 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Return of the Fallen expansion$1.99
- Storm of Souls expansion$2.99
- Promo Pack 1$0.99
- Immortal Heroes expansion$1.99
- Rise of Vigil$1.99
- Darkness Unleashed expansion$2.99
- Bundle 1$4.99
- Ascension Promo Cards - Pack 4$0.99
- Realms Unraveled expansion$2.99
- Dawn of Champions$3.99