Add Faith-based images to your iMessages with this sticker pack featuring Ash Wednesday St. Valentine communications.
Express yourself with Faith in new ways with dynamic and animated Faith stickers you can add to your iMessage chats. Sending a Faith sticker to someone is as simple as tapping it, which puts it in the message field. From there, tap the up arrow to send the Faith sticker. It's simple, and essentially the same process as sending a standard text message or an emoji. Have fun sharing your Faith!
Discover all our sticker packs in the iMessage App Store, including your favorite Saints.
Includes 40 stickers:
• Animated Ash Cross
• Animated St. Valentine
• First Day of Lent
• St Valentine Pray For Us
• Ash Wednesday
• Lent Day 1
• Ash St Valentine's
• St. Valentine
• Pray for Us
• First day of Lent
• Happy St. Valentine's Day
• Patron Saint of Lovers
• Saint Valentine
• Mercy O God
• Mercy O Lord
• Heart of God
• Heart of Jesus
• Repentant Heart
• Repent and Believe
• Repent and Pray
• Holy Gospel
• Holy Season
• and many more!
• SEND dynamic and animated stickers in your iMessage chat
• PLACE stickers anywhere on your iMessages conversation
• CUSTOMIZE your photos with stickers in your chat
• LAYER stickers over each other, in chat, and on photos, or anywhere
• SCALE & ROTATE stickers, too!
Where to find the stickers after installing:
Quick tips on installing and using Sticker apps:
• To access iMessage apps, tap the App Store icon alongside the compose field to see your most recently used iMessage app.
• To continue browsing, tap the icon on the lower left corner which brings up the app drawer. From there, tap the plus icon to access the App Store for iMessage, where you can browse and download more apps. Here, you can also go to Manage where you can add your apps to your app drawer.
• To use a sticker within a conversation, you simply tap to send or you can touch and hold to place them on top of bubbles, other Stickers, or even photos. It feels just like peeling and pasting a traditional sticker.
• iPhone and iPad users (running iOS 10) and Apple Watch owners (running watchOS 3) can receive stickers. On Apple Watch, you can send any of the stickers you recently sent from iPhone or iPad. While technically accurate, you may have noticed that you can also receive stickers on earlier versions of iOS and other platforms but they’re received inline as images and don’t support being pasted on top of text, photos etc.
Privacy - http://www.faithstickers.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.