ASHG 2017 Annual Meeting
By American Society of Human Genetics
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The American Society of Human Genetics Annual Meeting attracts over 6,500 scientific attendees, plus over 200 exhibiting companies, which makes it the world's largest gathering of human genetics professionals. This year’s meeting is being held at the Orange County Convention Center, South Building in Orlando, Florida from October 17-21, 2017. ASHG 2017 app features include:
• Native app – no wifi required
• Full program to browse sessions and plan your schedule
• Real-time alerts for program changes, your upcoming sessions, and organizer messages
• Notetaking and voting for your favorite content
• Messaging and social media to connect with other attendees
• Maps of Exhibit Hall, posters, and local area
• and more!
Visit www.ashg.org/2017meeting for additional information.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.5
Updated app for iOS11 and minor bug fixes.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Oct 05, 2017
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 131 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The American Society of Human Genetics, Incorporated
- © 2017 ASHG & ATIV Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.