Ashworld is an open world survival adventure set in a post apocalyptic world a few hundred years from now. Water and food are valuable, rare and the most important things you'll have to find, as you try to survive in the rage-lands. An area of the world terrorized by the Ragers. A stereotypical group of road-warriors with no respect for the little life that's left.
During the night creatures, called the Skellies, roam the world and are becoming more dangerous as time passes.
Use your smarts, combined with the various weapons, cars, gadgets and raw materials that can be found inside the many underground area's, buildings, old sky-scrapers, and other area's of the Ashworld.
QUICK list of FEATURES:
- Procedurally generated gameplay (no 2 games are the same)
- Modifiable touch-controls (check options menu!!)
- Run and drive around the ragelands, visiting buildings, talking to people, beating up ragers and skellies.
- Use different weapons: boomerangs, chainsaws, rocket launcher, shotgun, machinegun, plasma rifle, flame thrower.
- Search through buildings, underground cavern's, and unexplored area's of the Ashworld for usable items.
- Find,Steal and drive a variation of different cars, all with their quirks and challenges.
- A host of story missions and sub-missions to guide you around the world.
- Craft new weapons and tools
- Gain experience points and use them to improve your character skills
- minor freeze fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Patch ... please !
Patch please .. I love this game but I can’t continue a mission if the mission items aren’t appearing to me ... I’m stuck on the motherboard gathering quest .. and for some reason my dog is gone lol ?? Guys this product deserves a 5 , please do it justice and I’ll change my rate to 5
I’m pretty sure one person you guys could care less about but I really am about to ask for my money back .. I don’t know what you guys did with this update but the game still has many issues .. yes it’s the mobile version but don advertise your game heavily to the point it’s on the front page for a bit and not work on it, gaming companies indie or not are successful because they listen ... we actually like this game but I’m giving it until the end of the month, if nothing significant changes between now and then I’m getting my refund :/
This game is good,...but just wait
This game is really good but it needs some improvements. First of all I see allot of opportunity but I needs alott of work first of all the controls are hard to use and platforming is a nightmare also I'm at day 90 and there are so many ragers why can't they make any other enemy besides ragers please fix this! Also whenever I got to the skill to add extra ammo my game crashes this is very inconvenient since I loose my progress from my last checkpoint which is very annoying! Also I believe you guys can add alott more including new vehicles, new building and lands and many new mutated animals that's what this game need. I usually don't write reviews for apps but this game is different I believe this can all change give it a chance but be warned!😏🙂☠️
Good but unreachable platform kill it
I was enjoying this until I had a mission to destroy a screamer nest early on. The problem is that even after making sure to have my energy boosted as much as I could by eating a Sandworm burger, and a couple energy bars, with full health, and no thirst issues, I get stuck at the bottom section of the mission area after completing the task. There’s no way out and it’s extremely frustrating.
The nearest platform to jump from is on a rotating wheel like thing set at a ridiculous distance from the target platform. Dumb thing to do with such an early message mission. Seriously no combination of bars, burgers, water etc help at all.
Really needs some major adjustments, then I’d recommend it.
- Pascal Bestebroer
- 67.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2017 Orangepixel
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.