By U ASK
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get immediate access to the information needed most in the unfortunate event of a sexual assault in the District of Columbia — quickly, confidentially and free. An invaluable tool for any DC resident or visitor.
Consolidated Information On:
1) Specialized Medical Services (Sexual assault and relationship violence medical forensic exams, Washington Hospital Center, Follow-up Services)
2) Specialized Legal Services
3) ASL Resources for the Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing
4) Multilingual Services
5) Military Services
Immediate Help for Victims:
1) Talk/Chat with Someone 24 Hours a Day
2) Specific information about resources for victims and survivors of sexual assault
3) Panic button (Call 911)
4) Send emergency and notification messages to selected contacts with their location
5) Save and share pertinent medical information
What's New in Version 2.0.5
Fix to a bug that prevents users from adding contacts in certain cases
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 14, 2015
- Version: 2.0.5
- Size: 26.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Men Can Stop Rape, Inc.
- © 2013-2015 Men Can Stop Rape
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.