Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Ask Durango app is your official civic engagement tool to stay in touch with the City of Durango. The app allows service requests (potholes, noise complaints, dangerous conditions, etc) to be submitted directly to City Hall, where it will be instantly routed to the correct city staff in the appropriate department. This means your service requests will be responded to quickly and efficiently, and you'll be notified the instant they are resolved!
Here's how it works:
1. See something that needs to be fixed?
2. Submit a request and even attach a photo.
3. City Staff receives the request and fixes the problem!
You get notified when the request is completed.
You can also monitor requests, provide comments, follow other requests in your community and check out the latest City news and events.
The City of Durango looks forward to serving you. Download the app to get started today!
What's New in Version 3.9.6
New in v3.9.6:
- iOS 10 support
- Improved ADA compliance
- Topic-based push notifications to citizen subscribers
- Improvements to address validation
- New webview for widgets
- Improvements to error handling
- Bug fixes
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 23, 2017
- Version: 3.9.6
- Size: 36.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: PublicStuff LLC
- © PublicStuff, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.