Ask for a Tooth Fairy Magic Letter
By The Real Tooth Fairies
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
** Now kids can decorate and send Magic Messages to their Real Tooth Fairy and ask her to bring them a personalized Tooth Fairy Letter! **
From the award-winning, kidSAFE Certified world of The Real Tooth Fairies comes a magical app . . .
Ask For a Tooth Fairy Magic Letter
With The Real Tooth Fairies, kids around the world can finally know their Real Tooth Fairy and become her BFF! Like an adoring big sister, the Tooth Fairy celebrates what’s so special about each child in a personalized letter about their daily happenings, from school or sports or friendship problems to proud moments or a hard day and even a lost tooth!
With this app, your girl or boy can:
-- pick from 15 different topics going on in your child’s daily life
-- Magic Message the Real Tooth Fairy about that topic
-- decorate the Magic Message to your Tooth Fairy with 200+ creative decos
-- see the message fly to your Tooth Fairy in Real Fairyland
-- with parent permission, the Tooth Fairy can deliver a magical and affirming personalized letter back to your child’s pillow. The talks about the topic you chose. Smiles included!
Parents receive an email whenever your child requests a Tooth Fairy letter. You’ll discover why parents look to the Real Tooth Fairy as a nurturing partner with you to affirm your child and build confidence and character. These letters celebrate your child’s proud moments and support her or him in the day-to-day challenges every child faces. When parents go to the PARENT’S ONLY ZONE, you can give the Tooth Fairy your permission to put a personalized letter on your child’s pillow tonight.
• Girls and boys can send a personalized Magic Message to their Real Tooth Fairy about many topics, from a lost tooth to a hard time with friends
• Kids love to customize and decorate their personal message to their Tooth Fairy with over 200 different decorations
• With parent permission, your child can get personalized letters back from the Tooth Fairy - on their pillow!
• The app requires free registration at TheRealToothFairies.com, where every child gets matched to their Real Tooth Fairy. Then kids create their own avatar to play in the award-winning, child-safe Tooth Fairy world.
What's New in Version 1.5
A new look at the Real Tooth Fairies world. Includes fun new deco stickers for your message to the Tooth Fairy. Also new lost tooth letters for boys.
Tooth Fairy Letter app a hit at my house
My son loves using this app to write to his tooth fairy every time he has a loose tooth or loses a tooth. He enjoys decorating his letter before sending it. The app lets you write to the tooth fairy about other topics like school and sports but so far he likes the losing teeth related categories best. The app has great looking art and is easy to use. I highly recommend it!
Tooth Fairy Magic!
Great app! My daughter asks her tooth fairy to bring her letters about all kinds of stuff: school, sports, friends etc. or even a lost tooth. She gets my okay to use the app and gets a personal letter from the tooth fairy the next morning under her pillow. She loves it! Awesome!!!
Great app! My girls love it!
It's so cute how kids can write and decorate messages to their tooth Fairy. My girls absolutely love doing this - and it's super easy for the tooth Fairy to bring a letter to their pillow, if I give her my permission ;)
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 12, 2016
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 82.7 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Royal Council of the Real Fairyland, LLC
- © 2016 Royal Council of the Real Fairyland, LLC. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.