reddit AMA - Ask Me Anything
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover "Ask Me Anything" interviews with everyone from movie stars to astronauts to artists in the official reddit AMA app.
• Keep up to date with all the latest AMA interviews
• Ask a question when someone is marked as ACTIVE
• Get notified when popular AMAs are trending
• See every answered question in an easy-to-read format perfect for mobile
• Vote questions and answers up and down to help prioritize the best content
• Explore diverse topics like Entertainment, Science and Politics
What's New in Version 1.1.0
New Upcoming Calendar
Now get notified
Bizarre logout bug resolved.
These fixes and more!
Didn't Expect To Like App
Not certain why I d/l the app since it's not something I thought I would enjoy. Was I wrong. I read it at least daily & generally find the topics very interesting and of course the people. Have not any problems with the app crashing, been very stable on my iPad.
The reason for 4 stars are two.
1. Please put out an iPad version.
2. Will not rotate from 1 portrait to the other portrait mode. So its really difficult to charge at the same time I'm reading AMA.
Otherwise it's a great app.
The layout, design, and appearance is very clean. It has many useful features such as the calendar for upcoming AMA's and the ability to be notified when a particular AMA starts. The only problem I've noticed is that sometimes a question won't send (even when the AMA is active) or ⬆️⬇️ won't click. Very minor.
I love this app. I've read so many more AMA's because of how easy it is to read them in a relatively fluid manner. On top of that the notifications of upcoming AMA's are also a great note. I've read so many more active ones lately because is this app. No complaints.
- Category: News
- Updated: Dec 17, 2014
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 18.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: REDDIT, INC.
- © reddit inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.