Ask The Nutritionist: Recipes for Fighting Cancer
By Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute created this app to help you find recipes for staying healthy, getting you through treatment, and living and eating healthy for the rest of your life.
We’ve worked with our nutritionists who are registered dietitians to help you find the optimal diet for any stage of your cancer journey. Use the app to find recipes to help cope with treatment side-effects, or to find answers about the latest findings on cancer and nutrition.
You can also ask questions of our nutrition experts or search the extensive database of questions already asked.
• Recipes for planned meals
• Hundreds of health recipes and nutrition tips
• Recipes to manage cancer side-effects
• Ask the Nutritionist questions and answers about healthy eating for cancer patients and survivors
• Recipes for healthy living throughout life
• Ability to create shopping lists to take to the grocery store
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute is committed to providing adults and children with cancer with the best treatment available today while developing tomorrow's cures through cutting-edge research.
What's New in Version 1.1.7
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 06, 2017
- Version: 1.1.7
- Size: 18.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- © Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.