Ask President Obama
By j labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ask the president your burning yes/no questions, and he will dispense his hilarious audio responses...errr, sound presidential advice!
★ Top 150 Free Entertainment Apps
★ 40 hilarious audio responses
★ 7 hidden easter eggs
★ EXCLUSIVE! Hidden recording of Obama's secret, untelevised acceptance speech uncovered for the first time!
★ Also learn valuable information like when your voter registration deadline is and where your polling booth is located
• "I can't stop laughing at this app. It's worth it." Supremor3000
• "Haha, he actually SAYS the Obama meme!!! So cool!!!" Blossom631
• "There are so many hidden things you can click. It's soooo kool!" Quiana
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
• Visit us at askpresidentobama.jlabs.me
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tweet us at @jlabsTeam
• Like us on Facebook!
Disclaimer: All voiceovers are celebrity impersonations, which are sound alike impressions for parody and satire purposes only. This application does not represents the views or opinions of and is in no way affiliated with President Obama, his election campaign, or rockthevote.com.
What's New in Version 3.0
- EXCLUSIVE! Hidden recording of Obama's secret, untelevised acceptance speech uncovered for the first time!
- New soundboard to get Obama's voice on command anytime
- Purchase the Presidential Upgrade to get rid of ads, access the soundboard, and unlock Potty Mouth answers
- Removed uncensored cuss words on Apple's request
IMPORTANT To the creator
Make a game where you get to be the president and make different choices as president and see what president your most like and how good or bad would the out come be like if your be assassinated by women over the pill or men by guns. It would be fun but always make something wrong so people see everyone is never happy then throw in aliens and weird stuff too.
The Obama impersonator is so good!
I know this can't be the real president talking but the guy who does the voice is so good! I also like how it encourages you to vote. We need more of that.
I asked,"How smart are you? Are you dumb?" He responded,"I'm the president, so why not?
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jan 30, 2013
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 26.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jason Tongbai
- © 2012 Jason Tongbai
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Presidential Upgrade$0.99