ASK & Prevent Suicide
By Mental Health America of Texas
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ASK About Suicide to Save a Life app provides useful information to use as an educational resource as well as a crisis intervention resource for suicide prevention. Used in over 80 countries, this app is based on the best practices ASK suicide prevention training program. This app is based upon the Best Practice designated ASK About Suicide to Save a LIfe training program developed by the Texas Department of State Health Services and Mental Health America of Texas.
What's New in Version 3.0
This update includes:
- Warning Signs associated with suicidal behavior
- What to do if someone you know appears to be contemplating suicide
- Access to Spanish language resources
- Access to crisis lines specifically supporting military and veterans communities
- Access to crisis lines specifically supporting LBGTQ communities
I love this app it helps me so much now all I think of is my life and family and friends
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 26, 2013
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 13.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mental Health America of Texas
- © Mental Health America of Texas
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.