Welcome to the Ask The Guitar Coach app!
The Ask The Guitar Coach (ATGC) app provides practising guitarists with the answers to the most commonly asked questions about Electric Guitar playing and learning.
Created by Elite Guitar Coaching's program director Ioannis Anastassakis, it gives you access to over 500 guitar related podcasts, articles, instructional videos and more goodies!
We hope you enjoy this app as a fun, convenient way to learn about electric guitar playing and have your own questions answered.
App Features include:
NEW Podcast episodes Delivered Right To Your Phone
EXCLUSIVE App-Only episodes - more than 20 episodes not available anywhere else
All available ATGC podcasts Sortable By 12 Factors/Tags
Video content Optimized For Quick Delivery
Majority of Podcast episodes in 2 languages (English & Greek)
Several (more than 100) transcriptions and translations of podcast content
"Send your own questions" button - have your questions answered in an upcoming podcast!
- Professional instrumental music videos from Elite Guitar Coaching artists
- Over 20 instrumental guitar-related music tracks
- Hundreds of instructional articles from Ioannis Anastassakis' web site (www.ioannis.org)
Ask Guitar Coach helps potential and practising guitar players find the definitive answers to hundreds of questions related to electric guitar learning and playing.
- Is it too late in mid 30s to start playing guitar again?
- I am a beginner guitar player, which Inexpensive guitar should i buy?
- Is it necessary to learn reading music notation to learn Electric Guitar?
- Does the size of the fretting hand affect the playing potential of an aspiring guitarist?
- The best ways to learn how to change chords fast and clean.
- The 3 things that will help you the most in your guitar playing
- Should i use clean sound or high gain sound when practicing?
- The most important thing that will help improve your guitar playing.
- Is Modern Method for guitar by Berklee college of music a good method?
- What is the effect of lifting weights in your guitar playing?
- How can I stop my guitar strings from rusting quickly?
- How often should i take my guitar for setup and what should it include?
- I keep learning Scales/Chords/Arpeggios/, but i forget them after a few days.
- The best structure of an electric guitar practice session.
- Should I buy a new electric guitar or upgrade the one i have?
- Will a more expensive guitar be always better than a less expensive?
- Do I need to learn Classical Guitar before I move on to learn Electric?
- Should I buy the signature guitar model of my favourite guitar hero?
- Why can't I see consistent results in my guitar technical progress?
Download the ATGC Mobile application today and get the answers to all your guitar questions - all for free!
- minor fixes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.