Dana-Farber Cancer Institute created this app to help you find recipes for staying healthy, getting you through treatment, and living and eating healthy for the rest of your life.
We’ve worked with our nutritionists who are registered dietitians to help you find the optimal diet for any stage of your cancer journey. Use the app to find recipes to help cope with treatment side-effects, or to find answers about the latest findings on cancer and nutrition.
You can also ask questions of our nutrition experts or search the extensive database of questions already asked.
• Recipes for planned meals
• Hundreds of health recipes and nutrition tips
• Recipes to manage cancer side-effects
• Ask the Nutritionist questions and answers about healthy eating for cancer patients and survivors
• Recipes for healthy living throughout life
• Ability to create shopping lists to take to the grocery store
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute is committed to providing adults and children with cancer with the best treatment available today while developing tomorrow's cures through cutting-edge research.
Updated recipes and a few UI fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app!
I am using these recipes to make healthy food for my mother in law. She was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and is going through chemotherapy. I love the ask the nutritionists info as well!
All links go nowhere... not a resource that can be used
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.