Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take the power of Ask.com on the go for free! Ask any question and we’ll find the best answers from the web or real people. Need a personal answer? No problem. Ask our community to get a personal answer from people who know. It's perfect for local questions when you're out and about.
Ask for iPhone is the only app that combines the best answers from the web with personal answers from real people. Just ask and we'll get your answer!
* Type or simply say your question – we’ll understand. Voice to text is supported on the iPhone and 4th generation iPod touch.
* Get the best answers from the web – instantly
* Need a personal answer? Send your question to people who know
* Answer notifications right on your iPhone
* Browse and answer questions
* Ask about local places near you
* Totally FREE – no service or SMS charges!
* Quick questions: “How many teaspoons in a tablespoon?”
* Weather: “What’s the forecast for NY?”
* Travel: “Where’s a good place to stay in Rome?”
* Entertainment: “When is Lady Gaga coming to town?”
* Local restaurants reviews: “What’s the best sushi place in Palo Alto?”
* Reference: “What’s the longest word in the dictionary?”
* General curiosity: “What happened to Jeeves?”
* How to do something – “How can I remove a wine stain?”
Ask.com is the number one online brand for questions and answers and an operating business of IAC.
What's New in Version 3.0.6
What a great app to find the right sites for the answer you're looking for!!
I've been using this app for a very long time; I used to use Google but then when I found this app I go to this and simply ask any question no matter how silly it might be on occasion but seriously all my questions lead me to several sites to choose from to check out for the answer I'm looking for. It finds my answers 99% of the time so that's why it gets my 5 star rating. I couldn't live without it!
First and foremost the site/app is full of trolls, people who name call, and insult others. The mods don't do anything to the liberal or anti religion trolls. I have seen too many times people of religion criticized, insulted, call names, and ridiculed. When someone calls out a troll they have their comments removed. The mods are heavily biased against conservative and Christians. If you report offensive content, or liberal or atheist users you will be silenced and see your content removed almost all the time. There are very few knowledgable users. Most are teens and trolls. If this site actually did something about cyber bullying, trolling, and didn't play favorites it would be great. Don't waste your time with this crap of a site/app.
If you ask a question properly and add enough information people will help you. A lot of times you'll find people who know what they're talking about, but it could take a while to get a response or more obscure topics.
Also contrary to what some people say no question has ever been take down for no reason, if you write an adequate question with proper grammar it will stay up.