By Sharecare, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The award-winning AskMD app is more than just a symptom checker. AskMD can help you find out what's possibly causing your symptoms, help you find a doctor, get you organized, and ultimately healthier.
Whether it's your joint pain, a parent's diabetes or your spouse's cholesterol, this app uses clinically-proven research to help you get from wondering what could be wrong to what you can do about it. AskMD recommends qualified doctors covered by your insurance, lets you save their contact info and arms you with the insights you need for your doctor's appointment - which you also can share privately with your doctor or anyone else you choose.
• Identify possible causes of your symptoms quickly and easily
• Find doctors and specialists qualified to treat your symptoms or condition by location, insurance or specialty, and call directly from the app or save information for future reference
• Prepare for your doctor's appointment with a summary of your answers and results
• Detects critical or life-threatening conditions and immediately directs you to the nearest emergency room
• Create multiple profiles for your family members and friends
• Save your medications, insurance, and doctors to organize and keep track of your health information
• Upload photos and videos to your consultation to record or share with your doctor
• Receive Apple Watch notifications to see if you are feeling better or worse
• Integrated with Apple's Health app, AskMD and the Health app work together to give you a better view into your health
What people are saying about AskMD:
• “AskMD is a health dashboard for your iPhone” - Mashable
• “This symptom-checker app lets you keep a digital doctor in your pocket” - Fast Company
• “This app is so easy to use. It is very thorough and informative. I highly recommend it!” - Haleigh P.
• “The design is great. The info is so easy to get and the results were spot on. Highly recommend. Download today. You will not regret it.” - AskMD User
• “This app is exactly what I needed. Too many other symptom checkers have made me a hypochondriac. This app is way more realistic and does a great job of checking up on me. I wish I could give it 6 stars!” - AskMD User
• “Love this app! The additional profiles makes managing my parents’ health so much easier. Would recommend for any caregivers.” - AskMD User
• “This app is amazing. Absolutely love it. Keeps me informed about all my appointments. Highly recommend.” - Shane S.
What's New in Version 2.4.4
AskMD now allows you to create a list of your doctors which you can access directly from your Apple Watch. You can get your doctor's contact information, turn-by-turn directions, and even call the doctor directly from your Apple Watch.
Great Medical App
I really enjoy this app it's very helpful & intuitive. It keeps track of your health & makes sure your doing well or worse, there is just one thing I find a bit Annoying is that you have to answer Various amounts of questions to find your problems but that not a major concern it would just be better if they could narrow it down , Great App tho!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 19, 2016
- Version: 2.4.4
- Size: 36.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Sharecare, Inc.
- © 2013 Sharecare Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.