By Sharecare, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AskMD is now integrated with the Health app and is available for Apple Watch.
The award-winning AskMD app is more than just a symptom checker. It's a personalized health consultation that helps identify what's bothering you, gets you organized, enables you to have a better doctor's visit and ultimately gets you healthier.
Whether it's your joint pain, a parent's Diabetes or your spouse's cholesterol, this app uses clinically-proven research to help you get from wondering what could be wrong to what you can do about it. AskMD recommends qualified physicians covered by your insurance and arms you with the information you need for your doctor's appointment, which you also can share privately with your physician or others you choose. So, take the guesswork out of getting better. AskMD.
• Identify potential causes of your symptoms quickly and easily
• Locate doctors and specialists qualified to treat your symptoms or condition by area map or list
• Filter physicians by insurance, specialty and distance, and click to call directly from the app
• Prepare for your doctor's appointment by arming you with a summary of your results
• Organize your health information and create multiple profiles for your family
• Upload photos to your consultations to keep for your records or share with your physician
• If AskMD detects that you might be in a critical or life-threatening situation, the app directs you to emergency rooms closest to your location
Now available for Apple Watch:
• Access vital health information and consultation history
• View "for your visit" notes for completed AskMD consultations
• Initiate a new consultation with Siri input and Handoff to the iPhone for completion
• Receive "check-up" notifications to see if you are feeling better or worse
What's New in Version 2.4
AskMD is now integrated with Apple Watch
My wife was having some type nausea that she was not familiar with which caused immediate panic. The hospital was the first thing we thought of, and I downloaded this app a couple of weeks before and I was waiting for a time where this would come in handy. This app ask very detailed questions (like a dr would) and it actually diagnosed her pretty accurately. We still went to the doctor, but the doctor actually confirmed the diagnosis without us even telling him about the app, that's how I knew it was legit!!
If you're a parent, get this app for your children sake at least, it will definitely help.
AskMD is changing how I communicate with my doctor. It is easy to use and provides a comprehensive analysis of my symptoms. What I like the most is that it stores all my medical information and issues so that I can literally look at my phone the next time I'm at the doctor's office to provide a more detailed account of what is going on.
Thorough and wide ranging
The app is easy to use and I found the interview process very thorough. Having been to an op doctors, it did feel as though I were being interviewed by one. In the end, I was satisfied with the range of symptoms it offered based on how I was feeling. Nice job.