By Sharecare, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AskMD is now integrated with the Health app and is available for Apple Watch.
The award-winning AskMD app is more than just a symptom checker. It's a personalized health consultation that helps identify what's bothering you, gets you organized, enables you to have a better doctor's visit and ultimately gets you healthier.
Whether it's your joint pain, a parent's Diabetes or your spouse's cholesterol, this app uses clinically-proven research to help you get from wondering what could be wrong to what you can do about it. AskMD recommends qualified physicians covered by your insurance and arms you with the information you need for your doctor's appointment, which you also can share privately with your physician or others you choose. So, take the guesswork out of getting better. AskMD.
• Identify potential causes of your symptoms quickly and easily
• Locate doctors and specialists qualified to treat your symptoms or condition by area map or list
• Filter physicians by insurance, specialty and distance, and click to call directly from the app
• Prepare for your doctor's appointment by arming you with a summary of your results
• Organize your health information and create multiple profiles for your family
• Upload photos to your consultations to keep for your records or share with your physician
• If AskMD detects that you might be in a critical or life-threatening situation, the app directs you to emergency rooms closest to your location
Now available for Apple Watch:
• Access vital health information and consultation history
• View "for your visit" notes for completed AskMD consultations
• Initiate a new consultation with Siri input and Handoff to the iPhone for completion
• Receive "check-up" notifications to see if you are feeling better or worse
What's New in Version 2.4
AskMD is now integrated with Apple Watch
This has got to be the ultimate symptom checker type app. They really have the process and features nailed down. I tried a few symptom checkers and this one seemed most accurate. It also has some other helpful features.
witchcraft and medicine
This app asks you a multitude of questions and it seems like an endless loop. It culls all of your medical information. The end result is useless and has not point to it. Dr. Oz owns this company-- but have you ever seen him use it for his everyday use? I would like to see him check his symptoms or his family’s symptoms on this app. I wonder if they would be diagnosed with rabies on this app? Terrible app. Waste of time.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 26, 2015
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 26.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Sharecare, Inc.
- © 2013 Sharecare Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.