By Sharecare, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The award-winning AskMD app is more than just a symptom checker. AskMD can help you find out what's possibly causing your symptoms; enable you to have a better doctor's visit; and get you organized and, ultimately, healthier.
Whether it's your joint pain, a parent's Diabetes or your spouse's cholesterol, this app uses clinically-proven research to help you get from wondering what could be wrong to what you can do about it. AskMD recommends qualified physicians covered by your insurance and arms you with the information you need for your doctor's appointment, which you also can share privately with your physician or others you choose. So, take the guesswork out of getting better. AskMD.
• Identify possible causes of your symptoms quickly and easily
• Locate doctors and specialists qualified to treat your symptoms or condition by area map or list
• Filter physicians by insurance, specialty and distance, and click to call directly from the app
• Prepare for your doctor's appointment with a summary of your answers and results
• Organize your health information and create multiple profiles for your family
• Upload photos to your consultations to keep for your records or share with your physician
• Get immediate insights on what's bothering you and quick access to AskMD consultations with from Search on iOS9
• If AskMD detects that you might be in a critical or life-threatening situation, the app directs you to emergency rooms closest to your location
• Integrated with Apple’s Health app, and available for Apple Watch
AskMD for Apple Watch:
• Access vital health information and consultation history
• View "for your visit" notes for completed AskMD consultations
• Initiate a new consultation with Siri input and Handoff to the iPhone for completion
• Receive "check-up" notifications to see if you are feeling better or worse
What's New in Version 2.4.1
Optimized for iOS9, with immediate access to AskMD consultations when you enter a symptom in Search.
This keeps improving. Used it the other day to help remember when a symptom started at an appt - really helpful.
Just What I was Looking for
Easy to use and loved how the app checked up on me.
5 Star App
AskMD app was super helpful and easy to use, I loved how it checked up on my symptoms.